News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for silversurfer2

Member Name: silversurfer2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lea Michele/FUNNY GIRL on GLEE
 Sep 9 2013, 04:05:30 PM
It would not surprise me that they might mount a revival for her after Glee is done.
They could certainly get the backing needed with her name attached.
If nothing else it would big box office.

Michelle Williams in talks to play Sally Bowles
 Sep 3 2013, 03:49:25 PM
Perfect Casting !
John Gallagher Jr. Interview
 Aug 23 2013, 12:13:16 PM
Ditto Dramamama--so glad to see him working and getting the fame he deserves.

Best Performance You've Seen?
 Jul 24 2013, 01:06:34 PM
Brian Stokes Mitchell & Audra McDonald & Marin Mazzie-RAGTIME
Natasha Richardson-CABARET
Patti LuPone-GYPSY
Angela Lansbury-GYPSY
Raul Esparza-COMPANY & TABOO
Euan Morton-TABOO
Alice Ripley-N2N
Original Cast-A CHORUS LINE-My First Bway Experience
Lea Salonga-MISS SAIGON
Harvey Fierstein-HAIRSPRAY
John Gallagher Jr and the Original Cast-SPRING AWAKENING
Nathan Lane-THE PRODUCERS
Ben Vereen-PIPPIN & JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR
Christine Ebersole-GREY

The Rascal's ONCE UPON A DREAM: For fans only
 Apr 22 2013, 11:02:09 AM
Thanks Pammylicious: I am so looking forward to this friday night.
The Rascal's ONCE UPON A DREAM: For fans only
 Apr 22 2013, 09:17:43 AM
Have they fixed the sound issues?
Diana Ross Plays Every 1960s Broadway Leading Lady
 Apr 17 2013, 01:14:19 PM
I wasn't going to aknowledge this kind of 'hate'...but...Wow what an A**H*** !
The Rascal's ONCE UPON A DREAM
 Apr 15 2013, 12:22:15 PM
Performances begin tonight...anyone going? I have tickets for the 26th and I am very excited to see them. One of my favorite singing groups.
Fastest RECOUP times for Broadway Musicals and Plays
 Dec 20 2012, 05:33:58 PM
Wow-was that the recent revial of ACL ? Did not know that...thanks
Fastest RECOUP times for Broadway Musicals and Plays
 Dec 20 2012, 04:45:29 PM
What with NEWSIES stating it has Recouped it's investment in only nine months...I was wondering what other productions have had a quick Recoup time?
Pardon if this has been discussed previously.

BRAND NEW! LES MIZ film poster, US Release
 Sep 24 2012, 01:06:01 PM
I am in the "Dislike it" camp. Why not stick with the Iconic Image that is so well known?
Wild Animals You Should Know cast?
 Sep 16 2011, 01:13:11 PM
Can't wait for this. Yeah for Gideon, he was wasted in SPIDER-MAN. A very talented young man & Great Cast!
When do Hugh Jackman tickets go on sale?
 Sep 15 2011, 08:04:40 AM
I just got Row B Mezz Right side-aisle seat. Very happy. The orch seats availabl-non-premium were crap. Very excited.
True Blood
 Sep 12 2011, 09:32:01 AM
How did everyone like/dis-like the FINALE? I thought it was loads of fun and lots of surprising deaths. Loved the cliff-hangers, but so not into waiting another year for this to return.
When Liza Stepped Into Chicago
 Sep 8 2011, 08:08:19 AM
1975 was a special year in my life. It was when my Mom introduced me to Musical theater. I was 11 at the time, and my first show was A CHORUS LINE. I was hooked from that point on. My Mom was a big JUDY fan, so when it was leaked that LIZA would fill in for Gwen, she got tickets. I remember that night as we stepped into the lobby, their was a big sign that stated. "At tonight's performance, the role of ROXIE HART will be played by Liza Minnelli." I don't think anyone was surprised, the press had
Hurricane Irene and Broadway
 Aug 26 2011, 01:44:47 PM
The MTA has announced that the LAST RUN on subways, buses, and trains will begin at Noon on Saturday. After those final runs there will be NO SERVICE until further notice.
This is from ABC EYEWITNESS NEWS posted on their site just now.

Hurricane Irene and Broadway
 Aug 26 2011, 10:58:21 AM
I think it is highly Irresponsble of the producers of shows, NOT to cancel Sunday's peformances. Firstly, the Gov called a State of Emergency. 2ndly, the Mayor advised that the Subway and bus system may be shut down as early as 8pm on Sat. I laughed when i saw, "Broadway to Brave Irene", how idiotic is that? What does it really take for Broadway to cancel shows! I feel for people who have tickets and cannot get in or out of the city, and have to 'eat' the cost of the ticket. At least this time,
AIDA & cast album - Thoughts & Opinions?
 Aug 11 2011, 09:33:40 AM
One of my all time favorite's. Elton's BEST score IMO. Saw it 5 times at the Palace with the OBC. The cast was Brilliant as was the set design, costumes , all of it blew me away at the time. Heather was a knock-out and Adam gave an outstanding performance. I would see this show today, with the right cast. I listen to the CD at least once a week. It should have been nominated and Won for Best Musical IMO !
Julia Roberts is in talks for The Normal Heart film.
 Aug 5 2011, 03:07:09 PM
I never was , nor will I ever be a Julia Roberts fan. I think she would be so wrong for this role and I don't believe anyone can surpass Ellen Barkin's amazing performance. She should be given the chance to put her performance on film. That play and performances are so etched in my memory, that I will probaly skip the film version. In my mind, how could they ever improve on that amazing night!
Lea Michele: I was told I wasn't pretty enough to be famous
 Aug 5 2011, 11:31:16 AM
Her EGO is bigger then her NOSE...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You