News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayDon2

Member Name: BroadwayDon2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New Dear Evan Hansen  Mar 27 2019, 09:36:59 AM

I also need advice.  I bought tickets to see ABF specifically for me and my niece.  They are for a Tuesday evening.  After I bought them they announced that ABF doesn’t play Tuesday nights.  My dilemma is do I go back to the box office to exchange them because the “star” isn’t in it that night?  Will they even do that?  Or do I see it with MLB who I’ve heard great things about.  I have seen it twice already.  Once with Ben

The Heidi Chronicles Ticket Available 4/9 7:30  Apr 9 2015, 06:07:50 PM

Yes. Too low. $50 and it's yours. 

The Heidi Chronicles Ticket Available 4/9 7:30  Apr 9 2015, 02:21:13 PM

I have one extra ticket for The Heidi Chronicles tonight, Thursday April 9, 2015 at 7:30PM.

The seat is Center Mezzanine Row B. Excellent seat.  Right next to me.  

If anyone is interested let me know.  I paid $95 for the ticket but I would accept the best, reasonable offer at this point so the ticket doesn't go to waste.   Cash ONLY!

Hope to hear from someone. I will be coming from NJ into the city so we can meet at the theater.  

Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix  Mar 16 2015, 11:52:45 AM
GGVFH works as well. I would appreciate it if anyone could use it. Thanks.
Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix  Sep 28 2014, 05:30:28 PM
Please use GGVFH if you can. It would be greatly appreciated. Today Tickets is pretty awesome though.
Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix  Sep 27 2014, 10:49:43 AM
Hey I just used a friend's code and saved $20 to go see "On the Town" this afternoon. I don't know how good the seats will be but for $45 I'm not too worried. If anyone needs a new code to use try mine...I would greatly appreciate it.

GGVFH

Enjoy your shows everyone.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You