News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for InHistory

Member Name: InHistory
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

In The Heights tour ticket giveaway!
 Feb 3 2011, 11:49:43 PM
Hey, I won for Detroit. They emailed me feb 1st. I'm currently in 6th place but at that time I was 4th. Just thought I'd let you know!
 Jan 27 2011, 08:03:17 PM
http://www.beintheheights.com/georgey306
Just posting my link :) Please vote! Gracias!

Jan 25 2011, 10:41:22 AM
Vote please! Thanks!
Everyone Admit Your Age on Broadwayworld
 Aug 1 2010, 09:00:12 PM
I'm 18, and I have to say that I actually do prefer musicals that have been written more recently. I love the idea of being able to actually see the people who are singing on the cast recording, rather than knowing that they are long gone. Sure, there are shows that I will always love that are quite old, but I truly prefer the newer musicals. I think it's fun to follow a show from it's beginning stages at up until it hits broadway. So I guess that's just my opinion on this...
re: Legally Blonde Tour (with LBB) Review/ Questions/ News/ Round up?
 Jan 17 2009, 03:05:20 PM
Woah, they let you inside? I was at the stage door Tuesday night, and there was a pretty large group there, all waiting outside. My friends and I left about 5 minutes before LBB came out though because our fingers and toes had basically lost feeling.
re: Anybody going to see Legally Blonde on tour this week?
 Jan 12 2009, 09:10:11 PM
I'm seeing it tommorrow as well as on Sunday. The Wharton just sent out an e-mailing basically just confirming that Laura will be performing, but no specific dates.
re: Stage Door Search
 Jul 28 2008, 12:33:25 PM
The ushers actually tell everyone that there isn't a stagedoor. But there is. If you're facing the stage, you want to leave out the right side. And then turn left and walk down the sidewalk. Right before you reach the parking garage turn left and it's just sort of right there. You'll see two of the trucks parked in that same general area. And there's a sign by the door that says...stagedoor.
re: Wharton Center in East Lansing, MI 2008-2009 Season
 Mar 31 2008, 07:17:30 PM
I'm so impressed by the shows they managed to get. I'm so excited!
re: Official AVENUE Q Tour Thread
 Nov 25 2007, 11:13:17 AM
Do they have a rush for the other cities? It's coming near me so I'm curious...
re: Shows that were panned but you loved
 Oct 28 2007, 08:48:07 AM
Pirate Queen
Jekyll and Hyde
Little Women

re: Seeing a show tomorrow night...
 Aug 21 2007, 06:19:15 PM
Spring Awakening is ridiculous. Probably more like 6 than 8. I got to Legally Blonde at 7 and was the third "group" in line, and that worked out great.
re: Legally Blonde Rush help...
 Aug 15 2007, 07:13:39 PM
So, even though the box office opens at noon on sunday, I should still get there at 7:30?
Legally Blonde Rush help...
 Aug 15 2007, 03:40:33 PM
I want to rush this sunday, so what time should I get there? I used the search button and none of them really helped.
re: Coleen Sexton Concert
 Jul 28 2007, 08:22:44 PM
Bump...
re: korenglish's review of Wicked: on tour
 Jul 28 2007, 08:22:07 PM
I saw it twice and once with Matlock and I didn't really think she was that great. Decicco was really great though.
Coleen Sexton Concert
 Jul 27 2007, 03:18:30 PM
Is there anyone going? Would it be illegal for anyone to...record it? I'm not going to be in the city that day and I really want to hear her. She's awesome.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You