News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaycat3113

broadwaycat3113 Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwaycat3113
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Seating @ Majestic Theater  Nov 13 2014, 02:21:44 PM
thanks so much for the advice guys! tickets have been purchased for front row center on January 17th!
Seating @ Majestic Theater  Nov 13 2014, 11:59:07 AM
that's great! thanks so much!
Seating @ Majestic Theater  Nov 13 2014, 11:49:02 AM
I have seen the show before. I would love to sit front row for Norm Lewis, but I was debating whether the stage would be too high to really see everything. I don't want to sit with my neck up for the whole time.
Seating @ Majestic Theater  Nov 13 2014, 11:39:28 AM
My mistake! The Majestic is what I meant.

Seating @ Majestic Theater  Nov 13 2014, 11:12:49 AM
Anyone who has sat in the front row for phantom, is the stage extremely high? Not sure if we want to sit that close or pick something further back. Any suggestions are appreciated! :)

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Aug 27 2014, 12:29:07 PM
Anyone have any luck with norm lewis at phantom? I sent a playbill about 3 weeks ago but haven't heard anything back yet.
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  May 21 2014, 06:12:45 PM
Has anyone recently gotten anything back from Idina?
BC/EFA Spring 2014  Mar 31 2014, 08:52:58 AM
Any update on whether Aladdin still only has posters and aprons? I'm going next week and am hoping they have playbills soon.
Your favorite stage illusions  Dec 14 2010, 02:56:54 PM
the opening scene of tarzan with the storm and shipwreck is definitely my favorite.
Excellent 'Addams Family' promo code for Jan 4-Feb 17  Dec 4 2010, 10:28:10 PM
thanks for posting this! i just got myself great tickets for my birthday on january 13th!
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?  Aug 11 2010, 09:33:53 PM
philly-i sent to terrence mann a few months ago and heard back from him within the week. sent me my playbill back personalized along with a signed cats postcard and a really nice note.
in the heights on SYTYCD  Jul 9 2010, 06:45:27 AM
i was really disappointed in the performance. it just wasn't exciting. if i hadn't already seen in the heights, this performance certainly wouldn't have persuaded me to do so. Plus, they cut almost half the song. And the people playing vanessa and benny were a big letdown for me.
Favorite Disney on Broadway show  Jul 7 2010, 09:31:20 AM
i adored tarzan beyond belief. i could listen to josh strickland sing the phone book. beauty and the beast was a close second for me.
which is worse: stinking like weed or texting in a theater?  May 30 2010, 01:02:07 PM
both are wrong and rude. have some consideration for other people when you're in a situation where being in close quarters with someone else is a must.
Corbin Bleu Extends in IN THE HEIGHTS to 7/25  May 21 2010, 08:06:44 PM
i also saw the show for the first time with corbin, and he was fantastic. looking back on it, i was kind of skeptical about his performance. but he was great and i would see him again in a heartbeat. go see the show and it's actors because you want to experience the performance, don't worry about his race.
Your Most Favorite Autographs...  Mar 30 2010, 06:43:36 PM
i didn't have a most favorite autograph until quite recently. I was fortunate enough to have terrence mann sign a print i have of the original rum tum tugger costume design when i went to see the addams family last week. he is one of my idols and this was my first time meeting him. i've been saving that print for about 11 years hoping to have him sign it in person one day, and it was completely worth the long wait. he was as sweet as ever and even personalized my autograph and added a very n
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?  Mar 27 2010, 07:26:01 PM
i got my addams family playbill and cats postcard back, signed and personalized, from terrence mann today. he also sent me a really nice note. it was a nice surprise considering he's been one of my idols forever. :)
Has anyone tried the Addams family stage door?  Mar 25 2010, 11:55:46 PM
i went last week, and everyone came out except Lane.
Corbin Bleu Extends in IN THE HEIGHTS to 7/25  Mar 24 2010, 10:19:21 AM
i saw him the show last week and he was FANTASTIC! this is great news!
BC/EFA Spring Fundraising  Mar 20 2010, 09:36:54 PM
rock of ages had signed playbills and posters.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You