News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for xoffender45

Member Name: xoffender45
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

cast cd not on cd's but just steaming  Mar 11 2021, 01:49:10 AM
I’m confused. Is this... a question?
GAME: Broadway Previews  Mar 20 2020, 04:56:03 PM
The show was ok (even though Loretta’s nude scene seemed gratuitous and out of place) but I spent almost 3 hours at the stage door, and nobody at all came out. If they don’t support their fans why should we support them?
New B'way Gift Shop and Interior Tour  Nov 23 2019, 12:02:15 PM
Disclaimer, I consider Tim a friend, so this post will sound biased but I promise, he has earned every word of it:

I attended the original BUC tour years ago, and was impressed with his knowledge. It’s been a real treat watching the company grow into what it is today. I was also one of the lucky few who were invited to the first Hudson Up Close tour, and honestly it was one of the greatest things ever. Tim researches the crap out of every little detail possible. From the number of light

HERCULES to Play the Public Theatre this summer!!  Aug 31 2019, 09:41:02 AM

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "
What are we looking at here? A post-show cast photo?"

Yeah and a bit of the main cast. I also found really good pictures of Jelani and Roger from an Instagram:

"
oh, ouch. Just gonna crop me out of my own photos and not give me credit? I see how it is! Lol 

LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS returning Off-Broadway this Fall?  Aug 19 2019, 12:10:03 PM
Why are you smarter than me!!? Hope you enjoy your flytrap!
LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS returning Off-Broadway this Fall?  Aug 19 2019, 11:31:16 AM
Got here around 11:15. Probably 30th(?) in line. That is if the kids in line aren’t here for the scalpers to use as a way to purchase an additional 6 tickets. Im definitely not getting a Venus fly trap though.
What Gives You The Right To Turn On Your Phone During The Show  Jul 24 2019, 10:49:33 PM
At the Into the Woods concert at The Town Hall recently, a woman a few rows in front of me was clearly very bored and kept playing with her phone. I never have a problem asking people to shut their phones off, and I’m always down for a good argument when they feel entitled and get defensive. But I was too far to say anything directly to her, so I decided I’d ask an usher at intermission to just keep an eye on her during the second

I spoke to the closest employee, who was a security gua

INTO THE WOODS at Hollywood Bowl casting  Apr 24 2019, 06:23:00 PM
Shanice starred off-broadway last year in the Sheen Center’s “Little Rock Nine,” so it’s not like she’s been totally off the radar. She will definitely be a great Little Red.
For Sale: 2 tix to Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon  Mar 26 2019, 10:35:50 AM

(the Buy/Sell Board wasn't working, so forgive my posting here)

I'm selling my 2 tickets to Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Live this Friday, 3/29 at 8pm. They are good seats, in the Promenade, row UU on the aisle. Asking face value, $50 for each. Please email me at CJEscandell@gmail.com to arrange pick up in the Times Square area.

Annaleigh Ashford/Megan Hilty Tickets For Sale  Dec 18 2018, 11:50:13 AM
Bump, since the Annaleigh concert is tonight
Annaleigh Ashford/Megan Hilty Tickets For Sale  Dec 17 2018, 03:02:01 PM

1 ticket each for the Annaleigh Ashford (12/1 and Megan Hilty (12/19) 9:30pm concerts this week, asking face value ($40) each. I am unable to attend because I have surgery scheduled. This is the same seat for both shows, Row Q seat 103. Please message me if you're interested, I'm hoping these seats don't go to waste!

Red bucket follies??  Dec 1 2018, 12:05:09 AM
What information are you looking for? It’s the new name for the annual Gypsy of the Year show.
BCEFA Flea Market Collectors Unite!  Sep 26 2018, 11:29:28 PM
I would love if everyone keeps an eye out for the signed invitations from FOLLIES.

I know it’s a very long shot but I look for them every year just in case. Not a day goes by that I don’t regret having bought the whole set instead of picking and choosing a few. If anyone has any extras and is willing to sell, please message me!

All Female JCS production  Apr 1 2018, 11:51:42 AM

Not to mention the all-female concert held in 2016 (17?) here in New York. Morgan James as Jesus, Shoshana Bean as Judas, Alex Newell as Mary Magdalene, Orfeh as Pilate, Ann Harada as Herod

edit: sorry, didn’t realize it was mentioned above or that there’s a recording coming. Awesome news! It was spectacular

Billie Piper to reprise her Olivier Winning performance in  Mar 27 2018, 11:37:30 PM
This is neither here nor there, but I have one $40 ticket for Friday April 6th for sale, if anyone is interested. Row R. PM me if you’d like!
Bad Theater Behavior  Mar 9 2018, 12:08:38 AM
The audience was awful at Party Face tonight. There was a group of 6-7 intoxicated women sitting in front of me, talking throughout the whole show. Clearly they saw the word “party” in the title and thought they were going to have a very different kind of girls’ night out. The one seated directly in front of me started texting at one point during the second act, so I whisper to her to stop, and she didn’t, so the woman sitting next to me asks her to as well, but she didn’t stop until she finishe
Free Ticket Vultures  Feb 6 2018, 07:10:52 PM

IlanaKeller said: "Life's short. Don't hate them. Hate really awful people, like taxi-stealers and sing-alongers."

Only if they didn’t pay to be there. 

Free Ticket Vultures  Feb 6 2018, 07:01:07 PM
Is it wrong for me to hate the people begging for free tickets outside of theaters as much as I do? Because I really really hate them.

Funny thing is, I rarely run into the one woman who had a documentary made about her (I know her name. Just refuse to invoke it). It’s always a bunch of other people, specifically this one white-haired older guy.

Bette's Final Performance - 1 Ticket For Sale  Jan 4 2018, 06:09:02 PM

1 ticket in the Left Mezzanine, row G to Bette's final public performance (Sunday 1/14 2pm). Asking for face value of $243. Can accept venmo or Paypal, or meet in person in Times Square/Midtown.

John Legend as Jesus for NBC's Superstar Live  Dec 19 2017, 09:03:29 AM

Chrissy Teigen as Mary Magdalene. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You