News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBaby91

BroadwayBaby91 Profile Photo
Member Name: BroadwayBaby91
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: sping awakening
 Aug 15 2007, 03:11:13 PM
I LOVE Spring Awakening.

I'm hoping to be on stage with that show someday.

But, what's your problem with it? The sex drive? The homosexuality? Because if you've seen RENT and loved it, you shouldn't have a problem with Spring Awakening.

re: Dream Cast for film Version of Aida
 Aug 14 2007, 07:48:01 PM
Now, this maybe just because I have seen what Adam can do with a Movie/Musical...like with RENT.

[Granted, he has a pretty good director! Like Chris Colmbus!]

Anyhoo, I would like to see Adam reprise his role as Radames.

I don't know about Aida. Maybe...someone like Nikki Blonksy. Someone new...fresh. [Note: I didn't say Nikki Blonksy could play the role. She's too white and a bit too big.I just said someone LIKE her.]

re: Spring Awakening Love
 Aug 14 2007, 03:49:11 PM
I'm so glad we can all love each other here!

[Scarsam!]

re: Besides Spring Awakening and Rent
 Aug 14 2007, 03:37:51 PM
Wicked
Grease
Avenue Q
Jersey Boys
Hairspray

There are a lot of really good plays out there. Take a walk around Brodway!

re: Spring Awakening Love
 Aug 14 2007, 03:31:56 PM
I love Spring Awakening.

Now, I am a teenager who came into this play only for the fact that I was totally in love with Jonathan Groff [Melchior], John Gallager Jr. [Moritz] and Jonathan B. Wright [Hanschen].

Then....I heard the music.

Many of my guy friends fell in love with 'The Bitch of Living' and most of my girl friends fell for 'My Junk' or 'Mama Who Bore Me.' I just fell for it all. I never knew that the voice of an Angel could come out of a innocent boy

re: My Thoughts on GREASE (unbelievable long, pee before you read)
 Aug 14 2007, 03:24:47 PM
I was one of the hundreds of thousands of "Middle American's" that voted for Max and Laura. Knowing that neither of them had had any Broadway experience, I was a bit shaky on the fact that they were going into this with only their voices.

So, yes, I will agree with you on the fact that they can't act all that well. But, neither could Adam Pascal when he came on 'RENT' and look where he is now. [He has Opened two Broadway Plays, 'Aida' and 'RENT' and has taken the stage and many Tony's a

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You