News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jacobson

jacobson Profile Photo
Member Name: jacobson
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Examples of miscasting that damaged a show
 Oct 23 2012, 11:28:50 AM
Look no further than Henry Goodman in The Producers. Even though he was a replacement, it killed the show and they eventually ended up with Tony Danza!!
Fiddler question
 May 25 2010, 04:16:58 PM
I couldn't DISagree more. I saw it in Atlanta and loved the show from beginning to end. Though Harvey would be annoying but found him warm and funny. I say go see it for sure.
Fiddler Tour Lately?
 May 13 2010, 08:24:02 AM
Saw Harvey in Atlanta and he was great. Hammy but heartfelt if that makes sense. At the point he was in bed with his wife right before the ghost scene a cell phone rang in the audience. Harvey added to his line that he thought he just heard a phone ringing..then he put his face under the sheets because he was laughing so hard. It was hysterical. Overall we thought he was fabulous, as was the production.
Lin-Manuel Miranda Returns to THE HEIGHTS for LA Tour Stop
 May 11 2010, 08:54:46 AM
What do they do with Kyle for the LA run? Do they pay him to take time off, keep him in the show for something else? Is it a slap in the face to the guy who has been performing the part around the country? Honestly asking what they do with him? Thanks
Help with Music Box seating
 May 6 2010, 04:05:12 PM
My psychic told me to tell you to sit Center Mezz D 101-106
Times Square Bomber: Suspect APPREHENDED!
 May 4 2010, 04:43:34 PM
LOL, I was waiting for the first person to say, 'oh I was right next to the car' or 'I was just walking by the car'...yeah me too!!
If you see theater with industry comps...
 Apr 21 2010, 03:12:25 PM
I would expect a BJ while at the theater.
South Pacific tour?
 Apr 15 2010, 01:56:36 PM
While on the subject of the show at the fox..was it me or did you not understand almost anything Bloody Mary said? Is it supposed to be like that so the parts you do understand become more humorous? My wife and I both wondered.
South Pacific tour?
 Apr 15 2010, 10:35:09 AM
I saw the production at the Fox in Atlanta last weekend. It was fabulous. Pretty much all the major players were in and the singing was top notch. My wife looked at me halfway through and simply said that this was the best show of the season(we are season ticket holders). I also thought that it was the best show we saw all season. We were both sorry it ended so soon as we wanted to know more about their relationship.
re: Broadway(World)'s First iPhone App
 Oct 20 2009, 09:47:34 AM
How about making one for Android?
re: Jersey Boys preview- Indianapolis
 Oct 20 2009, 09:46:22 AM
Get it? Indy...drag (racing)...OY.
re: PeeWee coming to NY in 2010?
 Oct 8 2009, 12:12:14 PM
Great Master Debater or Great Masturbater?
re: Best Performances You Have Seen
 Sep 2 2009, 04:15:09 PM
Mandy Patinkin in Evita
Jim Dale in Barnum
Laurie Beechman in Joseph
John Gallagher Jr in Spring Awakening
Norbert Leo Butz in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

re: the Boychick Affair-The Bar Mitzvah of Harry Boychick
 Mar 24 2009, 01:00:35 PM
Why yes, this is the funniest show about a Bar Mitzvah you will ever see. The reviews are glorious, especially with the over 80 Catskills crowd. It's not like I am a producer or anything, I am just giving you all my honest opinion on a show that will liven up your already miserable lives. Long live Boychick Affair.
re: Meet Rod-Sarah Palin's New Gay BFF!
 Oct 24 2008, 05:29:01 PM
That really looks like a real picture..nice photoshop..hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NOT NOT NOT NOT

Idiot

re: Ashley Brown & Megan Lawerence in Guys & Dolls?
 Oct 13 2008, 12:36:02 PM
Oliver Platt will be starring in Guys and Dolls.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117993645.html?categoryid=15&cs=1

re: Tracy Miller?
 Oct 2 2008, 12:44:29 PM
I hear she is Paris Hiltons new best friend.
Donkey
 Oct 1 2008, 01:40:46 PM
Anyone know the reason for the new Donkey in Shrek? I have read on here so many things about Shrek and they all seemed to include the fact that Chester wasn't all that good. Is it really that simple?
re: [title of show] to Close On Broadway in October
 Sep 22 2008, 02:58:22 PM
Well exuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.
re: [title of show] to Close On Broadway in October
 Sep 22 2008, 12:35:17 PM
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/121557.html
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You