News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jalvarez

jalvarez Profile Photo
Member Name: jalvarez
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: WEST SIDE STORY Cast Announced!
 Oct 29 2008, 04:33:04 PM
just to clarify, Bianca Marroquin, was in final call backs, the very last day of final call backs, Bianca did not attended, due to other offer in the works for an upcoming bwy show. Also, from what I've heard, she wasn't very thrilled with the rest of the cast. They did try to get her back in call backs, but she said, she would be interested later in the process, meaning after the D.C. tryout.
She was in the top of the list.

I think she made a good choice, by waiting, so far the cas

re: West Side Story revival casting?
 Oct 18 2008, 10:07:16 PM
i was expecting a BIG NAME DANCER to be cast as Anita, but i guess they went for the voice and acting. will see, is going to be interesting to see the cast list.
 Oct 18 2008, 09:53:57 PM
we are talking about a major revival, most likely the will buy her out of her ITH contract, producers do that all time.If you don't believe is all good. They will announce the cast very shortly.

Oct 18 2008, 09:43:20 PM
she got the offer on thursday, she is going to be anita!
 Oct 18 2008, 08:48:49 PM
so my sources tell me

KAREN OLIVO got offered ANITA!!!! YES she did! dunno if she is taking in it or not, but they are negotiating the contract.

Arthur felt in love with her, she wasn't the best dancer, but they are going to have intensive extra time for her!
SHE GOT IT.

re: Spamalot closing January 18
 Oct 17 2008, 09:50:13 PM
this economy is affecting everyone.
My friends in young frankenstein where told , that the closing notice is coming first week of Nov. YF will be closing at the end of January.

OUCH! so many people unemployed

Oct 14 2008, 11:13:49 AM
she is perfect for it, she one of the few TRUE latina actresses on Broadway and she would DANCE the hell out of America. And her spanish is perfect.

Plus they need some real latin people in the cast. Most of the sharks in the cast are White/asian and black and dont speak Spanish at all! Joey Haro is Chino, Issac from Mamma Mia is covering Chino, Emmanuel Herrera is Pepe and covering Bernardo.
I still think they are going to re-cast after D.C

Oct 14 2008, 11:00:51 AM
Bianca Marroquin has a final call back for Anita this week.
She would be the perfect Anita, amazing dancer, amazing actress and singer.

just wait and see.....

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You