News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Blabla3

Member Name: Blabla3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Possible Jenna Replacements  Jun 29 2016, 11:43:05 AM

YES to Megan Hilty!! Would be incredible to see her in a role like this!
Or Annaleigh Ashford, Lindsay Mendez, Rachel Tucker (though maybe she could open the West End production when it transfers?)

CHRISTINE DWYER ON AS ELPHABA TONIGHT!?  Nov 23 2015, 01:07:27 AM

^ Think she's just taking a show off as Wicked is doing 12 shows in a row this week. I believe she hasn't called out in about a month so she's probably just fine. 

Next WICKED Cast  Aug 13 2015, 08:22:55 AM

Any updates on the current cast's last day/the new cast? I've seen so much speculation, can't wait to find out. 

Next WICKED Cast  Jul 30 2015, 02:32:40 PM

^ I saw that too.. Wonder if she's possibly going to be the new Elphaba then? I'd still prefer Rachel though.. Guess only time will tell. New cast announcements for Broadway's Wicked are always on such short notice! 

Next WICKED Cast  Jul 29 2015, 05:30:17 PM

Ahh I really had a feeling that it would be Rachel. Please let it be true. I better start saving though. 

Next WICKED Cast  Jul 27 2015, 02:49:31 PM

I think the standard contract for the leads is around 9 months, which means that they might be leaving around mid september. But of course they can also extend or have a different contract.. 

I also enjoy Kara's and Caroline's performance though (especially since Caroline has returned after her injury. I think she improved a lot.)

Caroline Bowman in Wicked  Jan 17 2015, 08:01:42 AM
I saw Wicked again last week and I feel exactly the same.

I loved Kara Lindsay as Glinda, would definitely like to see her again! Then Caroline.. I'm not a big fan of her Elphaba. I was also hoping that she was going to be able to hit all the notes, it just didn't feel like she was singing comfortably (yet?). Hopefully she can develop a bit more in the role.

However, if Caroline is indeed temporary, I'm hoping that Rachel Tucker will succeed her now The Last Ship is closing e

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You