News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wheelsofadream2

wheelsofadream2 Profile Photo
Member Name: wheelsofadream2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Honeymoon in Vegas - Previews
 Nov 24 2014, 07:11:08 PM
I saw the show over the weekend, and thought it was cute, but needs work.

Rob McClure was very charming, and I was so excited to see him on stage after hearing praise from his performance in Chaplin. Brynn O'Malley was good, and I feel like both Brynn and Rob did a nice job of making you still like and root for their characters despite the turns of events.

Tony Danza was.. Tony Danza, and it worked. He doesn't sing that well, but he makes the most of it. His tap dance was rea

Chester See and Frankie Grande joining Rock of Ages
 Oct 21 2014, 09:24:31 PM
He produced Born Yesterday and had money in Jude Law's Hamlet.

Help finding a 1st dance song for my wedding
 Oct 19 2014, 03:55:55 PM
It's not a ballad or anything, but "It's Your Wedding Day" from Wedding Singer would be a cute first dance.
Andy Mientus joins cast of TV's The Flash
 Oct 19 2014, 04:25:50 AM
Andy was also on that ABC Family show Chasing Life in between Smash and now the Flash.

Excited to see what Andy's role brings to The Flash.

Which Show Should We See?
 Oct 19 2014, 04:11:33 AM
Aladdin, On the Town, or Curious Incident.
Jackie Hoffman is the only bad thing about On the Town
 Oct 19 2014, 04:07:12 AM
I personally really enjoy Jackie and have enjoyed her in the several shows I've seen her in including On the Town. The role Jackie plays in On the Town is not that far removed from her roles in Hairspray in that she is playing several different characters in the span of the show. I suppose like anything, she could be an acquired taste, but I think she works very well in On the Town.
Robin DeJesus to join Broadway's WICKED?
 Oct 19 2014, 12:50:21 AM
Random, but he'll be great nonetheless. Seems like an odd choice, but Wicked is always a good idea when it comes to job security.
Has anyone won the Today Tix mobile lottery for On The Town?
 Oct 19 2014, 12:49:09 AM
Tried a few times and ended up winning on a whim a week or so ago, seats were in the mezz/dress circle. Great view, wonderful show!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You