News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MoDance0934

MoDance0934 Profile Photo
Member Name: MoDance0934
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: College student majoring in Theatre Administration with double minor in Business Management and Dance. Vice president of my school's dance company. Lover of all things musical theatre and New York City. Extreme coffee addict.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Taylor Louderman attendance  Apr 11 2019, 10:00:59 AM
Hi all -

Im seeing Mean Girls this weekend with a couple of friends. Out of curiosity... how is Taylor Loudermans attendance for the show? Each time I go on Instagram, her stories always show her traveling somewhere during the week.

What's Next for Christy Altomare?  Apr 6 2019, 10:13:47 PM

This is a long shot, but I think she'd make a wonderful Cady Heron in Mean Girls... 

Hello Dolly Tickets - 3/22 at 7:00PM  Mar 21 2018, 07:13:03 PM

the.hard.part said: "How much are the tickets?
Thanks
"

PM me please. Thanks!

Hello Dolly Tickets - 3/22 at 7:00PM  Mar 21 2018, 07:06:17 PM

Haven't posted on here in a while! 

Hoping someone could help me out here. I bought two tickets via TodayTix to see Hello Dolly with Bernadette Peters tomorrow evening - 3/22 @ 7:00PM. Unfortunately, something on my end came up and I can no longer attend the performance (It's okay though! I'm seeing it in April with my boyfriend so I'm not upset that I'm missing this). The seats are in the rear mezzanine, but because these were purchased through T

Mean Girls Musical: Washington DC Fall 2017  Sep 5 2017, 09:36:40 PM

I just scored two tickets for Thursday, November 2nd. Cannot WAIT!

Which original casts have you seen?  Sep 3 2017, 07:15:25 PM

Aladdin

Cats Revival - 2016

If/Then

Legally Blonde

Newsies

Priscilla Queen of the Desert

People going inside the stage door after shows?  Aug 30 2017, 08:25:12 PM

Another way to get backstage/stage door after the show: work for the advertising agency that plans and creates the ads for the shows. A friend of mine has a relative that works for an ad agency that does Broadway Advertising and usually gets the opportunity to visit backstage and get tours. Mostly because they are so connected to the "big wigs", as well as the show. 

What Are Five Broadway Songs Guaranteed to Make You Cry?  Aug 30 2017, 08:09:58 PM

1. What I Did For Love - A Chorus Line

2. For Good - Wicked

3. Memory - Cats

4. You Learn To Live Without - If/Then

5. Always Starting Over - If/Then

Mean Girls Musical: Washington DC Fall 2017  May 10 2017, 06:52:27 PM

Am I hearing this correctly? The Plastics, Janis, Damian, Mrs. Heron, Ms. Norbery, and Mrs. George are being played by one person? Can that even be humanly possible?

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA: The Musical  Jan 29 2017, 06:06:30 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "Alison Luff would be splendid as Andy.

Is it bad to say that I completely forgot about Alison Luff? She is one of my favorite actresses. I think she'd portray a likable Andy.

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA: The Musical  Jan 27 2017, 07:52:49 AM

All I can think about for this show is how lavish the costumes are going to be. The movie had so much couture and so many beautiful pieces, I can only imagine what they would translate to onstage.

As for casting, I think Margot Seibert would be great for Andy/Andrea. Sierra Boggess is too cheeky to play Andy.

Finally! A Documentary About The WORST Kind Of People on the Planet!  Jan 11 2017, 08:29:48 PM

Shrek3 said: "Right. And Lea Michele was with her and robbed you, right? Stop making up stories to fit your agenda. 

You can't make that up. I believe Jordan Catalano. A woman like this would most definitely pull silly antics like that. 

What are the main reasons the original cast leaves?  Jan 8 2017, 06:07:33 PM

There are many reasons - one being that actors need to develop their careers and explore new types of roles. They can't stay forever. However, some choose to stay because they love the show, the character, the cast member culture, per say. Lesli Margherita stayed with Matilda, but she took time off to take on new roles. I was so happy when she came back for the final months! She's amazing! It's healthy to leave. Actors need to dip their feet in everything in order to expand t

Cats Revival Cast Recording?  Jan 1 2017, 08:12:42 PM

rangersrule132 said: "CATSNYrevival said: "Personally, I'm not bothered. I'm not a fan of the changes they made for this revival and I'd rather they not be preserved but I also know how frustrating it is to want a cast album that just never gets made. "

Have you seen it yet? or are you still complaining about changes that you haven't seen?

I can sympathize with CatsRevival as well. The show was amazing with it&#3

Cats Revival Cast Recording?  Dec 30 2016, 03:27:52 PM

I don't know if there has been a thread about this yet - is there a Cats Revival Recording in the works? I think it would interesting because some of the newly added lyrics/compositions. Any rumors?

Mean Girls Musical: Washington DC Fall 2017  Dec 30 2016, 03:18:39 PM

JohnyBroadway said: "I believe it's confirmed in the article that Casey Nicholaw is Director. I wish it was Jerry Mitchell

Jerry Mitchell could end up doing choreography - but if Casey Nicholaw is directing, then he's most likely choreographing the show. 

Mean Girls Musical: Washington DC Fall 2017  Dec 30 2016, 03:11:30 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "I want Stephanie J Block as Mrs. Norbury

I read on a cast calling post for the show that the roles of Ms. Norbury, Ms. George, and Ms. Heron will be cast by one person who will be doing each character. Should be interesting. Stephanie J Block is my top pick as well. 

So Long Matilda  Dec 27 2016, 08:31:57 PM

This is my favorite Broadway show. I loved that it stayed close to the book, but added in new surprises. The music just made the show ten times better. I think my favorite memory was getting to see the final performance for Bertie and Lauren's final performance. They were the best at playing those roles - hands down. I will miss Lesli Margherita's blog. That woman is a hoot.

Better off with rush  Dec 27 2016, 02:30:44 AM

Every lottery/show is different! I don't think there is such thing as a winnable lottery. I've had a lot of luck with Cats (seen it 3 times and won every time... I probably just jinxed myself now but oh well!), Something Rotten (it's closing this week), and Matilda. In my opinion, you're better off with the rush line. As for Hamilton, my college roommate entered once and granted it was her first time doing the lottery and she won... very rare. 

The rockettes to perform at the Dons inauguration  Dec 23 2016, 06:55:59 PM

Mister Matt said: "Most of you on this board are really living up to the "whiny liberal" stereotype.

Well, you're living up to the hypocrite conservative stereotype.  You know, where they call liberals "whiny" because they voice disapproval, but call it "free speech" when they behave exactly the same way (or often worse).  Why even call it "whining" when it's not actually whining?  Because it's a "liberal" doing it instead of a conservative.  That's definitely worthy of the Kathy Griffin slow clap of sarcastic appreciation.

You

Ha. Good one. Call it "voicing disapproval" all you want. It's whining. It's not accepting change. Deal with it honey. I am very liberal but it's got to stop. It's December. Move on

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You