News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for feedpuppy

Member Name: feedpuppy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Public Theater 2016-2017 season - recos?  Jul 14 2016, 02:27:46 PM

it's been incredibly frustrating. you can't trust the waiting room (comparing to when privacy was on sale), have to just refresh. and also impossible to get the seating chart loaded, so I ended up using "choose best seat" which rarely book the best seats.... but at least now I have tickets booked. may try to call later to see whether there's any way to exchange. 

Important Hats of The 20th Century  Nov 12 2015, 11:26:15 PM

ClydeBarrow said: "gimlet2 said: "There's an online general rush for $20 too."

I saw that online rush as well but then realized it's not really a deal because while the tickets are $20 there is a $10 fee attached so you're still paying $30.

"

If you buy that $30 regular ticket online, you'd need to pay $7 for "fac

Hir @ Playwrights Horizons  Nov 1 2015, 11:38:59 PM

cjmclaughlin10 said: "I should have mentioned that I only stayed till intermission then ran out of the building...  Haven't done that in 10+ years of theatre going

"

To be honest, i wouldn't value the opinions of people who ran out during intermission, especially for this play the first act obviously was leading up to something more. This is not a perfect play and certainly not for everyone, but as several people in this

Invisible Thread Second Stage  Nov 1 2015, 10:28:01 PM

I saw it at A.R.T and really liked it. Seems they made some major changes so maybe I should see it again. Agree with WhizzerMarvin 100% that the new title is really really bad. 

China Doll Previews Thread  Oct 24 2015, 02:06:24 PM

everythingtaboo said: "Of course, those people paying $400 or more will probably rave anyway just to justify burning their money. "

If I paid full price, I'd be a bit upset. From what I heard from the audience, the most positive thing was how difficult it must be for Al Pacino since it's not an easy role to perform. After the show, a lady in front of me turned around, and quietly said, that was boring. 

China Doll Previews Thread  Oct 24 2015, 12:06:02 AM

Just saw the show, and oh well, it was boring. Mr. Pacino gave a good performance and there're one or two intriguing moments about business, politics etc. But the basic idea is just way too thin. Can't see a way they can make this play more interesting. 

Weird experience over the phone with New York Theatre Workshop  Oct 16 2015, 07:15:32 PM

Many extensions increase the ticket price. So not a surprise.... 

Dada Woof Papa Hot previews  Oct 16 2015, 03:01:21 PM

Actually I was first drawn to it by the title a few months back, and the poster. For people who are interested in this topic, I feel the title easily gives them a sense what this play may be about. 

KING CHARLES III Previews  Oct 14 2015, 01:09:34 AM

no

Weird experience over the phone with New York Theatre Workshop  Oct 7 2015, 12:32:36 PM

There were just a few cheap tix available again, I guess many people had similar people as me. 

I figured out the glitch. You can't login first. Have to log out, add tickets then follow the steps. I managed to buy one. I'm going to release the one still in my cart now. Good luck!

Weird experience over the phone with New York Theatre Workshop  Oct 7 2015, 12:23:55 PM

What's your glitch? I couldn't check out even the ticket was in my cart. Just some generic an error has occurred message. 

Weird experience over the phone with New York Theatre Workshop  Oct 7 2015, 12:12:09 PM

I have been trying and always got this terrible useless error message. 

AN ERROR HAS OCCURED.

No more details are available for this error.

Weird experience over the phone with New York Theatre Workshop  Oct 7 2015, 12:05:57 PM

I got one in my cart but can't possibly checkout. Very very frustrating. 

Weird experience over the phone with New York Theatre Workshop  Oct 1 2015, 02:26:18 AM

Is there any NYTW member here who's willing to buy me a guest ticket? It'll be much much appreciated! 

Deaf West's Spring Awakening Broadway Previews  Sep 15 2015, 03:11:47 AM

Am I alone in thinking Austin McKenzie is just so so? His performance was solid, but his singing was pretty bad. Several songs he was quite off key... Someone who went to a different performance had the same impression. 

Katie Boeck as the voice of Wendla was lovely.Kathryn Gallagher also has a nice, kind of Adele like voice. Also didn't realize Russell Harvard was in it, he was fantastic in Tribes. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You