News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for _LaLuna

_LaLuna Profile Photo
Member Name: _LaLuna
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Thank you, Jonathan Larson.
 Jan 16 2008, 09:30:18 PM
speaking of extending... anyone know why ticketmaster is selling tickets through June 22?
re: 25 Best MOVIE Musicals-- per Entertainment Weekly
 Dec 11 2007, 07:03:24 PM
I'm just shocked at how high The Sound of Music was... I would've put it at probably #3, but definitely in the top 5... not #19.
re: Rent vs. Spring Awakening
 Nov 19 2007, 04:28:34 PM
I can't really comment, because I've never seen Spring Awakening, but from what I've heard of the music, I'm thinking that, even if I had seen SA, I'd still say Rent. Like I said, I can't really comment because I can't compare the two, I just know that when I first heard Rent's score, I feel in love with the show, before I ever saw it. When I heard some of SA's score, I wasn't particularly moved.

what I can comment on however...
[in response to Rent]I haven't seen a truly good pe

re: Specific short lines or lyrics that give you chills
 Nov 15 2007, 10:29:53 PM
I know a lot of Rent ones have already been said, and maybe it's cliche, but
"I don't own emotion- I rent" from What You Own

re: Happy birthday, Adam Pascal!
 Oct 25 2007, 03:57:39 PM
Happy birthday!!!

Hope your day is filled with paisley, sparkles & hardkore things, lol.

Seriously though, if you read this Adam, thanks for making the world a bit more amazing for the past 37 years.

re: Future of RENT
 Oct 23 2007, 10:17:32 PM
the eternal optimist in me likes to think that the low numbers are just because so many fans went so many times during A&A's run that they're just taking a break from it, and the show will continue to run.

Also, it's not an expensive show to run, so maybe it will be able to survive a period of low attendance.

honestly, I'm not ready to see it go. I love Rent, especially during the cold months.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You