News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for carolineorchange

carolineorchange Profile Photo
Member Name: carolineorchange
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: In The Heights/ Wicked Movie soon to a Cinema Near You  Nov 10 2008, 12:37:33 AM
Jimmy Smidt should be the father.

Rosie Perez and Ana Ortiz as Daniella and Carla would be amazing.

And while I don't agree with Zac Efron or Corbin Bleu I think Vanessa Hudgens as Nina would be cool, paired up with Chris Brown as Benny? Yeah? No?

re: 'Dreamgirls' Sept 20th  Sep 5 2008, 11:15:53 AM
couldn't find a track list, but this is the first single of the album. "Spotlight" It's been getting radio and club play, at least here in New York.

re: TV Show Musicals!!!  Aug 11 2008, 10:18:22 AM
Gilligan's Island the musical
re: 'HAIR' cast in VOGUE  Jun 21 2008, 12:37:19 PM
The fact that Hair opened on Broadway to begin with is suspect. Broadway is such a commercial institution and very much a part of the "establishment."

And the creators never created any more "anti-establishment" or socially provoking theatre after they made their millions on Hair, so it makes sense that Hair now ends up in Vogue.

re: Twelfth Night by Jeanine Tesori  Jun 2 2008, 11:41:52 AM
amazon has a few...
re: Where is William Finn?  May 24 2008, 05:07:10 PM
That fool is just enjoying his royalties from Spelling Bee and Make Me a Song. When he gets bored, he'll come out with something new. He's not going anywhere :)
re: Lincoln Center StudenTix Memberships  May 24 2008, 04:55:41 PM
Are there only like 30 members allowed at a time? lol

That's crazy...

re: Lincoln Center StudenTix Memberships  May 24 2008, 04:24:26 PM
wow... Thanks.
Lincoln Center StudenTix Memberships  May 24 2008, 04:14:44 PM
Does anyone know anything about the Lincoln Center StudenTix Memberships and why it's closed?

Also, has anyone who signed up for the waiting list actually been contacted and been upgraded to a member?

re: Plays that COULD be musicals  May 24 2008, 01:23:15 PM
AWESOME!!!

I would love to see Blasted the Musical... or perhaps 4.48 Psychosis the musical??? anyone??

re: Saved-Student rush  May 14 2008, 08:52:32 PM
further back is better, but it's such a small house, there really isn't a bad seat.
re: Rock n Roll Musicals  May 14 2008, 06:33:00 PM
You betta work TooDarnHot for that Gospel at Colonus shout out!!!!!!!

I'm living for you! That is my show!!!

re: Saved-Student rush  May 14 2008, 06:31:08 PM
I rushed yesterday and there was a line. I would just get there early. The BO person didn't mention a list to me, he actually told us to start a line. And a kinda big line eventually did form. I don't think everyone got in, and this was a Tuesday.

And our seats were great. They were in the first row of the Loge, center. I saw the others who rushed were seated all over, in both the front section and the loge.

I think the rush seats are just what is left over, so the seats vary e

re: Caricatures of homosexuality in legally blonde...  May 3 2008, 06:11:52 PM
It's hard to say if it's offensive or not because when I see some of the stereotypes of gay people in the show I get offended, but have no problem with the way in which sorority girls, high power attorneys and fitness gurus are portrayed, which isn't really all that positive.

Is it okay to think one is right and one is wrong? Or if you accept one, you have to accept the other?

re: Grey Gardens: Could Anything Have Been Done?  May 3 2008, 01:21:57 PM
It's not so much an question of if anything could have been done when you look at what was ACTUALLY done... the fact that it made it to Broadway to begin with is amazing!

And not because it's a bad show, but because it's not the type of show that usually gets there. The fact that it had life after it's Off-Broadway run is amazing. That fact that it has two recordings out there is kind of amazing. The fact that it won Tony's for it's actresses and got nominations is amazing. It stayed op

re: Best Musical Song for fitness training?  May 3 2008, 01:13:58 PM
Most of the upbeat songs in Bombay Dreams
Want of a Nail - Camp
"Heavy, Heavy" and the "It's all over/Not Going" Sequences in Dreamgirls

HUGH JACKMAN on Broadway again?!?!?  May 2 2008, 09:38:44 AM
So our boy Hugh is going to be back on BWay again in a stage musical version of A Star is Born? Kind of awesome...
re: Vacation Brick  Feb 21 2008, 05:00:11 PM
Oooooooooooo chile! This man is HAWT!!!
Terrance Howard takes a scheduled break from Cat  Feb 21 2008, 04:53:40 PM
On Playbill today:

Academy Award nominee Terrence Howard will take a previously arranged leave from Broadway's current Cat on a Hot Tin Roof April 15-May 22, but actor-model Boris Kodjoe is waiting in the wings as tormented Brick.

Boris Kodjoe is SO HOT! I will def be seeing this show again when he's in it!

re: '¡No pare, sigue, sigue!'  Feb 21 2008, 04:50:26 PM
They are song lyrics... A good english translation would be to say "Don't stop, get it, get it!"

The show actually quotes a lot of rap songs... it's kinda cool!

Look on the video. it happens around 1:10.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You