News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jwonjy119

jwonjy119 Profile Photo
Member Name: jwonjy119
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

John Lloyd Young's new album..with interesting cover picture  Feb 15 2010, 05:30:53 PM
I agree. I can't wait.
Chris Jones lives!  Jan 19 2009, 02:06:08 PM
Good to know!
re: I just carded the entire tour cast of Spring Awakening  Jan 8 2009, 07:21:18 PM

re: When does Blake Bashoff leave the National Tour Cast?  Jan 8 2009, 06:47:50 PM
...Bashoff has always said he didn't know when he was leaving until like, the month beforehand.

Besides, he's been with the show for a long time.

re: When does Blake Bashoff leave the National Tour Cast?  Jan 8 2009, 04:39:10 PM
Well, I thought he was leaving with Kyle Riabko too, but if he got that role on TV, who knows? With the filming schedule and all that.

But ****, I'm going to miss him by a week. At least I hope I'll see his GOOD understudy.

re: Spring Awakening National Tour CD  Dec 11 2008, 05:01:31 PM
Psh, a recording won't happen for the tour of Spring Awakening. Not an official one, at least.

IDK, maybe they're talking about their performance at the Apple store in LA? It was recorded and everything like the Soho event with Hunter Parrish, John Gallagher Jr. and such...

Some people who were there for the LA event said it might be sold in the iTunes store, but it's a strong *might*.

re: Embarrassed by 'fans'  Dec 1 2008, 09:37:50 PM
Right now, the old gaggle of Jersey Boys fans really scare me/piss me off. These people are a lot older and are acting like insane little tweens. At least, the ones I'm aware of. =P

Throwing panties and leopard print bras is NOT amusing and NO, they WILL NOT FRAME THE PANTIES.

re: My Thoughts On PAL JOEY  Nov 16 2008, 03:17:27 PM
Well, I just wanted to say that Christian Hoff does have a lot of ~support~ from all of his looney bat **** crazy Jersey Boys fan who will never see a flaw in him since he was part of the OBC from Jersey Boys.

IDK. I just read some mini reviews about his performance on the JBB and it's basically all ~GLOWING~ reviews.

re: Mamma Who Bore Me (Reprise) on Tour  Nov 13 2008, 04:29:15 PM
I'm pretty sure when they recorded the song (I heard that it was in Seattle) that Christy Altomare, Sarah Hunt and I don't know if it was Gabby Garza or Kimiko Glenn that wasn't there.

It was Claire Sparks, Julie Benko and Krystina Alabado singing the reprise for three of the girls that were not there.

re: Spring Awakeing tour taped for PBS?  Oct 26 2008, 02:04:02 PM
Yeah, love the show and I love that cast, but not in support of it being taped for PBS.

re: Spring Awakeing tour taped for PBS?  Oct 26 2008, 01:57:06 PM
HAHA.

Yeah, right. I'll believe it when I see it, but there's definitely some better options than Spring Awakening...

re: Spring Awakening to Close January 18  Oct 23 2008, 06:58:46 PM
^ HAHA!

Sucks for the cast and crew. =/

re: Academy Award Winning Film ONCE Comes to Broadway in 2010/2011 Season  Oct 16 2008, 11:08:24 PM
TOTALLY agree with Pegasus.

I know in terms of music, there might be some situations where like, the stories of aspiring songwriters might be ideal for on stage, since it'll be live, but for what ever reason, I just don't think it will work with Once. Like, Glen and Marketa just made it work so beautifully and I don't think I can see it anywhere else.

Besides, don't they already have Rooms? Not Off-Broadway or anything, but still.

Dear Toronto vandals: Joe Bwarie is watching you  Sep 17 2008, 11:34:44 PM
I was seriously dying when I saw that.

Oh, Steve.

Chicago  Aug 8 2008, 06:40:02 AM
So, I basically can't get back to sleep right now but I'm leaving Chicago today.

I saw the show first on Sunday when I found out and broke down and bought a ticket to see Jake Speck as Nick Massi. John Hickman was on for Craig Laurie.

What can I say? I always knew that Jake Speck was a very solid swing, and even from the last row of the balconey, he was pretty great. I've heard good things about his Tommy and I have to say, the first time I saw the Chicago cast, I liked hi

re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS! Ep 6  Jul 9 2008, 09:25:56 PM
I also think they're going to eliminate one person in the middle for the finale.
re: Jersey Boys in Vegas / Broadway  Jul 9 2008, 06:27:47 PM
How did you like Jeff Leibow?
re: Jersey Boys in Vegas / Broadway  Jul 9 2008, 01:17:11 AM
Yay! I'm glad you liked the Vegas cast. I saw the pre-cast in San Francisco. Jeff Leibow is hands down my favorite. EVER.
New universal swing  Jul 2 2008, 02:58:45 AM
Renee seems a lot happier and appreciative about being the universal swing than someone else. ;D
re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS!  Jun 30 2008, 10:54:17 PM
Btw, if anyone wants to see the episode on the West Coast, it's already on the MTV site.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You