News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for adamryanfan

Member Name: adamryanfan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Bailey Hanks to star in High School Musical at Paper Mill Playhouse
 Nov 10 2008, 05:34:47 PM
I'm not going to get to see Chase in the show for like another week and a half.

I'm going up there to see him not this weekend, but next weekend. I'm so excited!

re: BILLY ELLIOT Marquee
 May 25 2008, 06:48:09 PM
I'm actually goin gto see the show in London in about a week and a half. I can't wait. And then, if I like it, I'm going to try to see it on Broadway after it opens.
re: Legally Blonde Reality Show
 May 25 2008, 06:41:14 PM
I'm deffinitely going to watch it because a friend of mine made the show, and I'm anxious to see how she did, because she isn't allowed to tell me anything.
re: Barett Foa's REACH commercial
 May 21 2008, 03:07:21 PM
Now I will deffinitely have to look for it. Barrett is one of my favorite Broadway actors!!!
re: Disney's Hercules on Broadway?
 May 21 2008, 05:58:19 AM
There used to be a show for Disney Cruise Line called Hercules the Muse-ical, and it was a fantastic show. It was one of my favorites, and I would love to see it made into something bigger.

Jennifer Hudson used to be a performer on DCL, and when she was, she was one of the Muses in the show. I loved seeing her do that show. She was amazing even back then

re: NEW PROMO: MTV's Search For The New Elle Woods!
 May 18 2008, 10:44:52 AM
I know. I was appalled when I heard that girl said that.;.. especially the way she said it.
re: NEW PROMO: MTV's Search For The New Elle Woods!
 May 18 2008, 10:24:21 AM
My friend Rachel made it on to the show. I even spotted her in the commercial.
re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
 May 1 2008, 07:10:55 AM
What you're thinking is probably not their target audience. And why do you have to be so rude? I just simply made this post to let people know when the show was going to be on.

And also, someone I know is going to be on this show, so that's why I may seem excited about it.

re: I hate to do this, but a question regarding Rent.
 May 1 2008, 07:07:43 AM
Not sure if this is the one that you're looking for, but I know of the website broadwayunderstudies.com that shows the Understudies on certain dates for Broadway shows as well as national tours.
Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
 May 1 2008, 06:59:37 AM
I saw the commercial for the show for the first time last night, and I just thought that I'd let you know that the official airdate for the show on MTV to find the next Elle Woods has been set for Monday, June 2nd at 10pm.

Just thougt I'd let you guys know.

re: Movie Musicals To Stage
 Apr 22 2008, 12:25:55 PM
they did it with grease too
who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Feb 27 2008, 06:58:54 PM
Jared sent me an email today telling me that he had sent them to me today. If I live in Florida, do you think I'll get them on Friday?
re: Which flounder is on CD
 Feb 27 2008, 04:17:27 PM
Yeah. It is Brian. At fist (mainy the Flounder speaking part at the beginning) I thought it sounded more like Cody, but then when I ooked at my iTunes, it said Brian.
re: High School Musical on Tour will be on Dance War
 Feb 27 2008, 04:10:20 PM
misto625, it was Renee Marino. And to answer your question, no. Not the whole cast performed on the show. I know this guy Chase who is in the Ensemble for the show as well as the understudy for Troy, and he told me that he wasn't performing on the show, and that not the whole cast was going to.
re: The Little Mermaid CD Release Party @ World of Disney Store TOMORROW!!!
 Feb 26 2008, 08:37:31 PM
Whoever went... did you take pictures?
who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Feb 26 2008, 08:39:32 AM
I'm still waiting on 2 autographed playbills from Jared Gertner. I only sent an old playbill to him so that he could sign it and then get my favorite broadway actor (Barrett Foa) to sign it, but he sent me an email back saying that he was also going to send me one autographed by the entire closing night cast. I can't wait to get it!
re: The audience won't decide the next Elle Woods
 Feb 25 2008, 11:56:43 PM
I just thought that I'd post a picture of Rachel for you guys. In this picture, she has blonde hair, because right before she went to NYC for the finals, she was playing Sharpay in High School Musical, and she had dyed her hair blonde for that. If you guys want to see a picture of her with her normal hair, just let me know, and I can do that for you.

She seems to be doing pretty well at the finals. I guess I'll find out when I watch the show though, because she probably signed a confi

re: Have you ever fallen asleep in a Broadway show?
 Feb 25 2008, 11:29:54 PM
I almost fell asleep for a few minutes during Avenue Q back in December
re: The Little Mermaid CD Release Party @ World of Disney Store TOMORROW!!!
 Feb 25 2008, 11:22:56 PM
wish I could go, but it SUCKS that I live in Florida
re: Broadway Crush?
 Feb 25 2008, 11:04:59 PM
Barrett Foa, ahnds down.

But as far as currently being on BWay, then it would have to be Christian Borle.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You