pixeltracker

Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!

Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!

adamryanfan
#1Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 6:59am

I saw the commercial for the show for the first time last night, and I just thought that I'd let you know that the official airdate for the show on MTV to find the next Elle Woods has been set for Monday, June 2nd at 10pm.

Just thougt I'd let you guys know.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#2re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 7:01am

Isn't 10pm on a school night past the bedtime of most of the target audience?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

adamryanfan
#2re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 7:10am

What you're thinking is probably not their target audience. And why do you have to be so rude? I just simply made this post to let people know when the show was going to be on.

And also, someone I know is going to be on this show, so that's why I may seem excited about it.
Updated On: 5/1/08 at 07:10 AM

Not Barker, Todd. Profile Photo
Not Barker, Todd.
#3re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 7:38am

He wasn't attacking your post. He was just noting a possible flaw in the marketing of the program, no need to soil yourself.

PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#4re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 7:40am

I don't think he was being rude. It's a legitimate enough question.

However, MTV airs a lot of shows that are popular with that demographic in the 10 PM hour- The Real World, The Hills, etc.

TheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
#5re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 8:11am

10:00 is MTV's equivalent of "prime time."

Blue J
#6re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 8:40am

Plus, MTV's shows are repeated at every possible hour throughout the week. If you miss it at 10pm, you're bound to see it one of the hundred other times it gets shown.

broadwaybaby086
#7re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 9:46am

I sure wasn't asleep at 10pm when I was in high school, and neither were the majority of the people I know.

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

donnak Profile Photo
donnak
#8re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 10:35am

As a high school teacher, I can attest that most of my students are still up well past 10:00 PM - LOL! I would fully support having school start at 9:00 AM the earliest instead of our current 7:30. The first two periods of the day are tough!

suicidalmickeymouse Profile Photo
suicidalmickeymouse
#9re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 3:52pm

Does LBB have to stay with the show until the series is finished airing?

Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#10re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 5:39pm

Well, it wouldn't be very suspenseful if the new Elle started before the show finished airing.

splendoris Profile Photo
splendoris
#11re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 5:47pm

Aren't most schools out or almost out by June 2nd anyway? By the 2nd or 3rd week the majority of their audience would be on summer vacation.

broadwaywriter Profile Photo
broadwaywriter
#12re: Legally Blonde: The Search for the Next Elle Woods official airdate!!!
Posted: 5/1/08 at 7:58pm

Omg. I can't criticize this because I know I will be sitting there watching it every second.

Videos