News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for abstract19

Member Name: abstract19
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club Previews
 Apr 2 2024, 02:05:22 PM

Any reports on merchandise or photos of what they are selling? 

Lempika Runtime?
 Mar 1 2024, 07:33:11 PM

Hi folks, 

Any news on a runtime for Lempika? I noticed that the curtain times in May are 1p and 7p? Does that mean it's going to be a long one? 

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Sep 25 2023, 10:23:43 PM

It's still early, but any discounts to Days of Wine and Roses? Would love to catch this for my birthday in January. 

Next Studio 54 Show
 Aug 15 2023, 03:03:56 PM

I saw the Natasha Richardson/Joh C Reilly revival of Streetcar at Studio 54. Anything to erase that memory would be very appreciated. 

Next Studio 54 Show
 Aug 15 2023, 02:15:40 PM

I heard a rumor that Days of Wine and Roses are looking at the theatre. Anyone else heard this or what may be coming in? 

Reusing Souvenir Cups
 Jul 12 2023, 04:09:05 PM

Hello. Like many of you, I have so many of those Souvenir Cups and unless I really like the design, I try to avoid getting more. Do theatres allow you to reuse them at other theatres even with a different show logo? Anyone have experience with this? Thanks! 

Mr Saturday Night Discount Code
 Jul 15 2022, 09:58:34 PM

Anyone have a discount code for this? There are a number of seats available for this for late July, so I'm surprised there is a code out there. 

Thanks! 

Funny Girl 2022 Cast Recording
 Jun 5 2022, 02:02:44 PM

It is sad that we get a studio recording of Doubtfire, which was a flop, and a new recording of A Strange Loop, but none of those big revivals. 

At this point, I would settle for a live recording like Six if the concern is Covid. 

Funny Girl 2022 Cast Recording
 Jun 5 2022, 01:30:37 PM

I thought I had read somewhere that there was going to be cast recording for the new revival, but now can't find the thread. Any updates? Or was the plan scraped after the review?

Plaza Suite Magnet
 Apr 12 2022, 09:47:10 PM

When I attend Plaza Suite back in March, I stopped by the merchandise stand and was informed they were out of magnets. Any update on if they are/have received more? And where I can I buy one online? 

Thanks! 

Broadway Discounts
 Mar 17 2022, 04:39:28 PM

Any word on a discount for The Little Prince? My husband is a huge fan of the novella, so I would love to get him some tickets as a surprise on the trip! 

Girl from North Country Partial View
 Jan 11 2022, 09:58:51 AM

Apologies if this already exists, but couldn't find an earlier thread. 

I'm looking at some partial view seats for Girl from North Country for a Saturday evening. How bad is the view? The are far House Right on the far aisle. I'm not too familiar with the Belasco and haven't been there in years. 

I had partial view seating for Jagged Little Pill (not the same theatre I know) and it wasn't as bad as I would have thought. 

COVID performance cancellation
 Jan 3 2022, 10:01:54 AM

I'm scheduled to be in town this weekend to see Moulin Rouge and Flying Over Sunset. I'm in the "proceed until I can't" mode, but I would hate to get there to be cancelled while sitting in the House. Especially for Moulin Rouge. I was hoping to see Danny before he departed. 

Cast Recording Updates?
 Jan 3 2022, 09:32:32 AM

Has anyone heard anything on possible cast recordings for Company and Mrs. Doubtfire? Are they pausing recordings for for Covid? I would love a recording of Matt Doyle's Not Getting Married Today and while I wasn't a huge fan of Mrs Doubtfire, I did enjoy Rob's performance. 

Elizabeth Stanley Return?
 Nov 7 2021, 08:54:30 PM

Has a date been announced for Elizabeth Stanley's return to Jagged Little Pill? The website says November, but wondering if a date has been announced and the performance schedule for when she shares the role. Thanks 

Kiss Me Kate Recording 2019
 Mar 25 2019, 11:44:37 PM

Sorry if this has been asked, but any word on a 2019 cast recording of Kiss Me Kate? 

Thanks! 

Harry Potter Specialty Drinks
 Mar 5 2019, 10:07:16 PM

Random question: Does anyone know the specialty cocktails (or a link) they sell at the Cursed Child? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

King Kong Discount
 Dec 21 2018, 12:13:03 PM

Anyone know of a discount for King Kong tickets around January 5th and 6th? The current codes don't go that far. 

Thanks! 

Mean Girls Cast Recording?
 Mar 12 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Any news or updates? I'm assuming there will be one, but I haven't heard any updates.

Thanks!

Meteor Shower Merch
 Nov 13 2017, 12:32:01 AM
Does Meteor Shower sell anything at the theatre? I’m looking for a magnet.

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You