News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwaygirl99

broadwaygirl99 Profile Photo
Member Name: broadwaygirl99
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dream Revivals?
 Jun 17 2015, 03:07:29 AM

Rocky Horror with Christian Borle as Frank N'Furter

Cats with Christian Borle as Rum Tum Tugger

Joseph with Corey Cott 

Christian Borle's replacement
 Jul 11 2012, 01:09:41 PM
They couldn't let him do it for a couple of months? To keep ot open before Christian possibly comes back? I didn't know you couldn't do anything else while you are workshopping a show.
Oh and I meant to write do a good job not have a good job. I mean he would have a great job but its not what I meant to write :P

Christian Borle's replacement
 Jul 11 2012, 12:49:24 PM
I was really hoping Santino Fontana would replace Christian. He has such presence and when he performs he performs 120% just like Christian. He is an up and coming star and I think he would have a great job. Maybe they can put him if they replace Matt.
Evita Rush Tickets
 May 11 2012, 02:18:08 AM
This helps me so much! Thanks for the info! =)
Evita Rush Tickets
 May 11 2012, 12:33:13 AM
Anyone do rush lately? I was thinking about doing it sometime during the week next week and I wanted to know how it usually is and what time to get there. Also, where do you line up, right in front of the door by the ramp and stairs or elsewhere? And, one last thing where are the seats?
Thanks everyone!

2012 Tony Award predictions thread
 Mar 18 2012, 07:12:07 PM
I second David Turner for Best Featured Actor in a Musical! He was just fantastic, he gave a heartfelt beautiful performance worthy of a nomination.
Seth's Chatterbox Question
 Mar 15 2012, 01:00:41 PM
Do you have to 21 or over to watch the show? Just curious, thanks!
Priscilla Benji Question
 Aug 22 2011, 06:13:05 PM
Hey, I havent seen Priscilla since they changed their performance schedule and if anyone has can you tell me the new Benji rotation? I have only seen Ashton and I would really like to see Luke just as something new. If anyone knows, let me know. Not that big of a deal but thanks in advance!
That Awkward Moment when the Understudy is better
 Aug 13 2011, 01:20:42 AM
Both Liz Pierce and Jayne Patterson were far superior to Haydne Gwyne(spelling?) as Mrs. Wilkinson in Billy Elliot.

Matt Loehr was a wonderful Bert when he understudied Christian Borle

Matthew Hydzik was so good as both Danny and Kenickie in Grease

David Larsen performed circles around Will Chase as Tony in Billy Elliot

Christophe Callebero (spelling again?) was much better than Robin DeJesus but Robin did grow on me after a while but the first time I saw him

Priscilla/Palace theatre question???
 Aug 2 2011, 02:28:39 PM
Same as everyone. I sat in the 3rd or 4th row a couple times and they were the best seats I ever had! I sat 2nd row once too and it was wayyyy tooo close! The regualr chairs that are all the way to the side of the orchestra are not bad either if you were thinking about those.

Enjoy the show! It is WONDERFUL!

Chicago understudies
 Aug 2 2011, 02:25:24 PM
Hey,
im seeing Chicago this week and I was just wondering if anyone has been out this week. If you know anything let me know, thanks!

The Awkward Moment when the Understudy is better
 Aug 2 2011, 02:24:20 PM
Gavin Lodge as Tick/Mitzi in Priscilla. He just had this energy about him that Will didnt have. Will is loveable and wonderful but Gavin just had something about him that made the role more lively and up. He was fantastic and I would love to see him again.
La Cage - Douglas Hodge Vacation
 Sep 16 2010, 09:41:15 PM
I'm seeing the show the 18th, so it seems I got in just under the wire. I hope Douglas Hodge will be there. Does anyone know of any understudies for that night such as Kelsey or A.J?
Let's Cast A Rocky Horror Revival!
 Sep 9 2010, 02:39:54 AM
John Partridge as Frank (BRILLIANT! Trust me)
Mitch Jarvis as Riff Raff
Andy Karl as Brad
Nick Adams as Rocky
Stephanie J Block as Janet

Aaron's last show question
 Jan 3 2010, 01:48:44 AM
Yeah I ment Gossip Girl, thanks! I appreciate it!
 Jan 3 2010, 01:48:43 AM
Yeah I ment Gossip Girl, thanks! I appreciate it!
 Jan 3 2010, 12:59:31 AM
What?
 Jan 3 2010, 12:56:15 AM
Does anyone know if Aaron will be at the 3 pm show tomorrow? I know he most likely will because its his last day but does he have something to film? Anyone who knows respond thanks!
re: Hecht, Fontana and Cristofer join BRIDGE revival
 Dec 7 2009, 09:57:25 PM
The next thing he should be in Ragtime as Younger Brother, I think he'd be fantastic!
The New Billy Elliot Love Thread
 Dec 4 2009, 09:10:52 PM
Is Kiril performing in the Nutcracker in New Jersey?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You