News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hatchet-Face

Hatchet-Face Profile Photo
Member Name: Hatchet-Face
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Photos : Cry-Baby (from La Jolla)  Nov 8 2007, 06:09:10 PM
I hate how playbill crops the photos.
re: Some Quick Thoughts on CRY BABY  Nov 8 2007, 05:52:13 PM
I tried to post some pictures but I don't know if they will work.

[URL=
[URL=
[URL=
[URL=
[URL=
[URL=
[URL=
[URL=
[URL=

re: Some Quick Thoughts on CRY BABY  Nov 6 2007, 08:05:43 PM
The show curtain is a baby blue curtain.

It sounds boring but it has a a lighting effect on it which gives it a cool look.

re: Some Quick Thoughts on CRY BABY  Nov 5 2007, 05:23:15 PM
If they were to take the show right now and put it on Broadway I am going to stand by what I said, that it will be a HUGE hit.

With that being said, there are a number of things that they could do to make this show even better. The show is already great, they just need to make it amazing. And the things that I think they need to do to make it amazing, I listed above.

The faults that I listed in the show are not major problems, and
chances are the average person won't noti

re: Some Quick Thoughts on CRY BABY  Nov 5 2007, 12:22:14 PM
I wasn't hatin on the Barbershop Quartets, I was just saying that these are not your typical Barbershop Quartet songs. They use a four part harmony in a very simmilar fashion except the songs are so much more funny then your typical barbershop quartet. Plus there is an orchestra playing which I guess would by definition not make it a Barbershop Quartet.
Some Quick Thoughts on CRY BABY  Nov 5 2007, 12:13:54 PM
DISCLAIMER: There are tons of mistakes in here (spelling and punctuation) but I wrote this in a hurry and I don't have time to go back and fix them.

I saw the Invited Dress of Cry Baby last night, and while I know it is not fair to judge a production based on the invited dress of an out-of-town tryout - I thought I would dash down a few of my thoughts.

- The show as a whole is very stronge and will run on Broadway for years. It has the comercial appeal and the show is a r

re: Richard Rodgers Seating Question  Nov 2 2007, 10:05:10 PM
Thanks!
re: Richard Rodgers Seating Question  Nov 2 2007, 09:17:58 PM
Anyone?
Chicagoist website looks like jerks  Nov 1 2007, 10:33:20 PM
I was reading the original article by Beth Franken and I erally hope she is joking...

The reason composers write overtures is so that when you then hear the song in the play, it won't be the first time you've heard the music, and you'll like it more because we never like songs as much the first time as we do the second, third, fourth, or fifth.

Where the hell did she get that from?

re: CYRANO DE BERGERAC Reviews  Nov 1 2007, 10:14:09 PM
Variety- I would say it's mixed.

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117935287.html?categoryid=33&cs=1

re: Richard Rodgers Seating Question  Nov 1 2007, 09:23:17 PM
How high is the stage at the Rodgers? If I get a ticket for Row CC will I be looking straight up the entire time? Will I miss any of the action?
re: Jaystarr's Special Photo Thread : THE COLONIAL THEATER  Nov 1 2007, 09:20:01 PM
Will they use the "fake" proscenium arch from Curtains if it tours and goes to the Colonial?
re: fANADUs Can At Last Sleep Peacefully Tonight!  Oct 29 2007, 07:26:56 PM
Interesting that they would record this without Chris Ashley there...
re: What to do about the Manhattan Theatre Club?  Oct 27 2007, 05:34:48 PM
You should see the subscribers at the Old Globe in San Diego - they are all pushing death.
re: Has Oscar Season Officially Started?  Oct 27 2007, 03:50:08 AM
Amy Adams for Enchanted? WHAT?
re: Best Performance..No Tony  Oct 27 2007, 02:09:13 AM
I Am My Own Wife instead of anything it ran against

Are you for real?

re: Annaleigh in Wicked  Oct 27 2007, 02:03:33 AM
Annaleigh's head was not placed onto Kendra's body...

If you look at the pictures of Kendra you can see that her grip on the wand is different than Annaleigh.

re: Annaleigh in Wicked  Oct 26 2007, 10:42:48 PM
That picture definitly is not a drawing, it is a photograph that was severely airbrushed.
re: PS Classics to record Papermill's 'Happy Days' musical  Oct 26 2007, 09:58:17 PM
I saw the show at the Pasadena Playhouse and thought it was terrible.

re: Highly acclaimed shows that you just don't like...  Oct 26 2007, 09:43:56 PM
Man Of La Mancha
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You