News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for miketron

miketron Profile Photo
Member Name: miketron
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best High School Productions On YouTube
 Feb 1 2010, 02:57:41 PM
Awesome high school Mimi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-XBlAvHj3A

re: Alice Ripley's replacement in N2N?
 Aug 29 2009, 10:02:32 PM
I would actually love to see Ana Gasteyer play the role of Diana. I also find the idea of Megan Mullaly very interesting.
What is Lauren Ward up to these days?
 Jun 11 2008, 11:04:34 AM
I was listening to the "Violet" OCR and it made me think that I haven't heard Lauren Ward's name mentioned in anything recently. Does anyone know if she is performing these days? Her voice is simply phenominal. Now I have to go break out the "Saturday Night" OCR.
re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS!
 Jun 2 2008, 10:41:28 PM
They didn't show Libby singing "So Much Better" so I thought I would share this with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylO9GTUoWdw

re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS!
 Jun 2 2008, 10:26:03 PM
Before you judge Libby (who seriously is one of the nicest people I have ever met) I think you should hear her sing "So Much Better"

And Cassie (I love my voice) has one of the most incredible voices that I have had to privilege to work with. She is an insanely high coloratura soprano with a strong belt to an A.

re: NEW PROMO: MTV's Search For The New Elle Woods!
 May 13 2008, 12:31:23 AM
I was told that one of my friends made it onto the show but I didn't know if it was true and there she is twice in the commercial. I'm so excited for her. Her voice is insane, she is a high coloratura with an insane belt. I've heard her perform the G6 in the song "Two Little Words" from Steel Pier and I've heard her belt the Ab in "Once Upon A Time" from Brooklyn. The C# would be nothing for her. Best of luck to her and all of the other girls involved.
re: Grey Gardens: Could Anything Have Been Done?
 Apr 30 2008, 11:02:21 PM
There is going to be a production in Cleveland this next year.

http://beckcenter.org/news.htm#season

re: Starbucks pouring free coffee Tuesday!
 Apr 7 2008, 09:36:42 PM
It's actually quite entertaining to listen to the Starbucks Store Manager's talk about how amazing of a company Starbucks is. I have been working in licensed Starbucks for the last 2 years and about 2 weeks ago I finally went to a retail store (the REAL starbucks...as my manager keeps pointing out.) I love how they try to get so hyper trying to imply that Starbucks is the best thing ever. I kind of laugh when they go on their tangents. I've learned to not question what they say...just "spoodle"
re: Legally Blonde understudies
 Apr 2 2008, 12:27:10 PM
Kate Rockwell is joining the show in early May as Margot and the understudy for Elle Woods.
re: Ragtime vs. The Secret Garden (March Madness, Round 2, game 10)
 Mar 21 2008, 12:38:29 AM
Secret Garden
re: Songs of woe and suffering - saddest Broadway songs
 Feb 17 2008, 04:41:02 PM
I'm slightly surprised there have only been a couple of mentions from this show- but most of "Caroline, or Change" The first time I listen to this show all the way through it tore my heart into pieces, perhaps that is why I love it.

"Sunday morning"
"Lot's Wife"
"I hate the bus"
"Underwater"
"1943"
"16 feet beneath the sea"

re: Phantom of the Opera at Baldwin-Wallace College
 Nov 13 2007, 08:21:33 PM
The sets were fairly simple. What was incredible was the lighting design. The photos don't do justice to the lighting.
re: Phantom of the Opera at Baldwin-Wallace College
 Nov 9 2007, 12:03:28 PM
The production does have understudies....the Phantom's understudy is Dustin Jesberger. BW does have understudies and I know last year during their Side Show one of the Violets (every musical is double cast) got extremely sick and the understudy did a couple of the performances.
Phantom of the Opera at Baldwin-Wallace College
 Nov 9 2007, 02:58:55 AM
Tonight I was lucky enough to snag up one ticket to see "Phantom of the Opera" at Baldwin-Wallace. This is the first production of the show outside of the professional productions on Broadway, tour, and across the world. With this being said I wanted to post some thoughts on the production. I have close ties to the school so I will not critique the performances, but I will mention those that were especially of note.

The Phantom (Phil Carroll)- Phenominal. I have worked with Phil before

re: Kate Rockwell
 Oct 27 2007, 12:02:48 AM
Yes. Think whatever you want. I've been reading this board for about a year and I just actually joined. Just because I joined to say something positive does not make me a shill.
Kate Rockwell
 Oct 26 2007, 11:52:34 PM
I went to school with Kate Rockwell and I know very well that she not only has a phenominal belt but she also has an incredible high soprano voice. I know she is currently appearing in "Phantom" at Westchester Broadway Theatre and I found that they have posted clips from their production. All I have to say is Kate needs to get something on broadway. Her voice is incredible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af6lNTom5Bc

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You