News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for D91

Member Name: D91
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Funny Girl Tickets 3/8 @2pm - hey!
 Mar 2 2023, 07:52:47 PM

PM sent sorry about that. Changed the settings to accept PM’s 

Funny Girl Tickets 3/8 @2pm
 Mar 2 2023, 06:43:28 PM

I have several seats available for this performance. Seats were purchased by a group that can no longer use them. . Tickets are $55 each and are located in the mezzanine. I also have 6 seats that are $69 per ticket. Tickets are all printed and will need to be shipped. Please PM for any additional information. 

Cats
 Jul 30 2017, 03:36:17 PM

Front Mezz. Row A. Middle of the row if possible! Usually go on sale the week of the performance. If you can't wait, the second or third row are great as well! 

CATS revival scenic design vs Original Broadway Scenic design
 Jul 26 2016, 10:51:47 AM

Although I like the set design of the revival. I do wish it was more immersive. I remember as a child walking into the Winter Garden and being in awe of the junk being around me in every which angle. I remember looking up and seeing the night sky above me in the Winter Garden it really was incredible. I always felt like I was in the world of cats at the Winter Garden like I was part of the show, now it feels more like a normal theater experience where I am just watching the show fro

CATS Opening Night for Sale
 Jul 25 2016, 09:36:53 AM

Opening Night tickets for Cats are available on Ticketmaster. Mezz and Rear Mezz only.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/cats-ny-new-york-new-york-07-31-2016/event/03005096DB818369?artistid=2202310&majorcatid=10002&minorcatid=207&tm_link=search_msg-0_03005096DB818369

Single seat for CATS. For Sale! Friday June 22nd
 Jul 21 2016, 04:31:16 PM

rangersrule132 said: "Didn't you have a ticket for a couple of days ago that you said the exact same thing for

"

Was asked about a ticket for a couple of days ago.. Not for ticket in selling for tomorrow. And thanks I fixed the date. 

Single seat for CATS. For Sale! Friday June 22nd
 Jul 21 2016, 04:17:12 PM

someone did have one for sale a few days ago for another performance. was not me!

Single seat for CATS. For Sale! Friday July 22nd
 Jul 21 2016, 04:12:55 PM

I have a single seat for CATS. Front Mezz Row A, Seat 104. Great Seat, sat there last week!

Asking $110 just want my money back. Am sitting in a different section tomorrow.

Will transfer or send electronically!

CATS ticket for sale (Friday Night)
 Jul 20 2016, 02:40:55 PM

CATS ticket for sale (Friday Night)
 Jul 20 2016, 09:29:14 AM

I have one ticket for sale for Friday night to CATS. Front Mezz Row A. Would like to sell for what I got it for $112 and get an Orchestra seat since I sat in the Mezz last week! Will transfer ticket on Ticketmaster or will send a PDF copy of the ticket!!

Cats Previews
 Jul 15 2016, 01:05:50 PM

trpguyy said: "D91 said: "and during the Overture there were no cats with flashing eyes through the audience. This could be due to the fact the there were still many coming into the theatre and it was already past 8."

As it currently stands, the "Cat Eyes" are not in the production -- debate among the production team over whether or not they're artistically justified. Add me to the list of people who hope common sense prevails and they'

Cats Previews
 Jul 15 2016, 10:39:53 AM

Sat is the first row of the Mezz last night. I have seen the show more times than I can count from the time I was 9 years old. I am 25 now!  I was extremely excited to see it again, but was ready to be disappointed. I WAS NOT!!! and trust me I find something wrong every time I go to see it because I always felt there was nothing that could live up to the times I saw it on Broadway!

The band was great it was rocking all night! Rum Tum Tugger was rockin.. Reminded me of a rock/

Cats Previews
 Jul 12 2016, 09:33:12 PM

From what I have seen it is not selling like they had hoped... Could be due to the ticket prices, pretty high if you ask me. Even the group sales price is $99 for rear orchestra. I work in group travel and that is extremely high compared to most Broadway Musicals.

In honor of the revival - CATS! Original Production Photographs
 Jul 12 2016, 09:27:49 PM

The only thing I have seen that would suggest Growltiger WAS NOT cut is a photo on Instagram of Gus wearing the coat that covers the Growltiger costume... I would think if Growltiger was cut, Gus would resemble the film costume. 

In honor of the revival - CATS! Original Production Photographs
 Jul 12 2016, 01:25:17 PM

Justin D said: "I never got to see the original production, its one of my big regrets. I do like though how they have updated the wigs and makeup to reflect what they were doing in London towards the end of that original run.

The thing about those original photos of Cats (and many other shows) is it makes me wonder how different those productions looked in real life, or is it that it looks the way it does because of limited camera technology back the

No rapping Rum Tum Tugger in CATS revival?
 Jul 8 2016, 10:37:02 AM

can anyone confirm Growltiger will be part of the revival?.. based on the casting call the role was for Gus and Bustopher Jones.. but did not mention Growltiger. Nor do I see any mention of Growltiger in any of the cast lists.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You