News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jace2017

Member Name: Jace2017
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jenna Ushkowitz to Step in for Kimiko Glenn in WAITRESS  Jul 19 2016, 02:15:49 PM

I saw Jenna last summer in The Wedding Singer at the PCLO and I thought she was wonderful. Super happy she is returning to Broadway! She'll be a great Dawn.

The SpongeBob Musical opening in Chicago - June 7, 2016  Jun 8 2016, 11:35:52 PM

Just curious who is playing Pearl? Also how was Lilli Cooper? I'm such a big fan our hers.

The SpongeBob Musical opening in Chicago - June 7, 2016  Jun 8 2016, 11:35:48 PM

I don't know why this posted three times. My computer freaked out for a second!

The SpongeBob Musical opening in Chicago - June 7, 2016  Jun 8 2016, 11:35:47 PM

Just curious who is playing Pearl? Also how was Lilli Cooper? I'm such a big fan our hers.

American psycho  May 31 2016, 10:24:08 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx3gMb0xItg Theo Stockman just did an interview with broadway.com today and talked about last night's mishap. It starts at 5:30.

FALSETTOS 2016  May 11 2016, 08:07:20 PM

I know someone already mentioned this on another thread, but I think Kate Weatherhead would be an excellent Cordelia! She would kill it and she is the right age. 

Sydney James Harcourt left Hamilton?  May 5 2016, 10:14:15 PM

I think he has started.I have seen pictures of him in costume. I don't know why Betsy left the show, but I s hope it was because she was cast in Cats. I doubt she was and I'm not the biggest fan of the show. I just think she would be fabulous in it. 

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]  Apr 6 2016, 09:30:43 PM

In case anyone was wondering, Emmy Raver-Lampman's replacement is Elizabeth Judd of Spring Awakening and Spiderman fame. So she is in the ensemble and covers all three sisters. 

Spongebob Casting Annoucement  Jan 26 2016, 06:21:58 PM

Happy for Lilli Cooper. She is having quite the year. She left Wicked in June, just starred in Natasha, will be in Sky-Pony's Rock Fairy Tale this winter off-broadway, Spongebob this summer and maybe Natasha again in the fall.

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]  Jan 3 2016, 08:23:35 PM

Yep, it was her debut as Angelica! I would love to see Betsy Struxness go on as Angelica. I doubt it will happen, I think she is third cover. I'm not sure though. Has anyone seen Andrew Chappelle go on for any of his tracks? He covers Madison/Mulligan, Lafayette/Jefferson, Laurens/Philip, King George, Burr and all the male ensemble members. He must be busy!

Chicago Hamilton Dream Casting  Jan 3 2016, 07:23:34 PM

Gypsy, where did you hear recordings of Anika in Hamilton? I think Denee Benton would be a wonderful Eliza. I saw her in The Book Of Mormon tour and her voice was incredible. Similar to Phillipa Soo she is playing Natasha in Great Comet at ART right now.

BILLY ELLIOT THE MUSICAL LIVE Blu-ray Home Video to Be Released 10/13  Oct 24 2015, 10:42:40 AM

Does anyone know where I can watch this. I wasn't home last night and I didn't get to record it. It does not seem to be on PBS's Website.

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]  Oct 6 2015, 10:00:28 PM

Alysha Deslorieux was/is on as Eliza tonight! Anyone seeing it? 

The Thread for HAMILTON Fans/Obsessives [SPOILERS AHEAD]  Oct 3 2015, 02:42:46 PM

Hey everyone! So I was listening to the Hamilton cast recording and during "What'd I Miss?" Jefferson makes a comment along the lines of "Sally, be a lamb why don't you open it.". I was curious as to who Sally was so I googled it and found out that it was his mixed race enslaved mistress. Pretty crazy that even a minor detail like that is included in the show. Do they mention anymore of Sally in the show? I haven't gotten to see it yet.  

Deaf West's Spring Awakening Broadway Previews  Sep 23 2015, 10:14:00 PM

Thanks Little Sally! Could anyone also explain what exactly happens at the end that is so moving? I haven't gotten to see the show yet. Hopefully I get to go in December.

Deaf West's Spring Awakening Broadway Previews  Sep 23 2015, 10:09:20 PM

I was wondering does Rodriguez still wear the wig for act 1? In the b-roll she has hear natural hair during the act 1 clips.

New Les Mis Replacements Review Thread  Sep 2 2015, 08:40:08 AM

Did anyone go last night?

What is your Dream Disney Musical and who would you cast in it?  Aug 31 2015, 04:15:44 PM

Hercules! 

Kyle Scatliffe as Hercules, Alison Luff as Meg, Nathan Lane as Phil, Joshua Colley as Young Hercules, Gabe Ebert as Hades, Josh Gad as Panic and Eddie Korbich as Pain, Mandy Patinkin as Zeus, Bernadette Peters as Hera, The Muses: Lili Cooper, Maia Nkenge Wilson, Brennyn Lark, Tamika Sonja Lawrence, and Adrienne Warren. 

Official Understudy Review Board  Aug 31 2015, 10:49:25 AM

Henry, you saw Nicole Van Geisen as Helen. Here is a picture of her as Helen. Sorry I couldn't post it on the same post. I also heard she was very good. I'm glad you enjoyed her.

Official Understudy Review Board  Aug 31 2015, 10:47:31 AM

Nicole as Helen

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You