News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for romancegirl

romancegirl Profile Photo
Member Name: romancegirl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Toro
 Nov 24 2008, 01:43:42 PM
I can't wait to get this CD!!
James Barbour has this listed on his blog:

Produced by: Natalie Toro
Co-produced by: Dawn Makay
Executive Producers: William Broderick and Tony Fusco
Recorded at: Manhattan Center, NYC
Recording Engineer: Craig White
Assistant Engineers: Sheldon Yellowhair and Maki Suzuki
Mixed by: Edward B. Kessel
Mastered by: Edward B. Kessel
Duplicated at: Media Technologies Limited
Photography by: Leslie Hassler Studios
Cover

re: 'Mary Poppins' - 2010 Scheveningen - Replacing 'Tarzan'
 Nov 12 2008, 12:00:26 PM
Four years of German and it finally paid off!
Pepsi almost came out my nose!

re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
 Jul 3 2008, 02:01:33 PM
Wicked91 -
This is too funny! I had that thought when it started and Haylie kept talking about herself on Broadway! I pictured her pulling a Dick Cheney, so at the end she would say "We tried everyone and I am the best!"

re: Ace of Cakes ('Hairspray Premiere')
 Feb 11 2008, 10:40:29 AM
Yeah that "big wig" was John Waters.
They put the roaches on for him and if you saw the episode you can see that he loved them!

re: Legally Blonde reality show. Official.
 Jan 25 2008, 12:00:35 PM
Ok now I don't know which is sadder. The fact that they are doing this show or the fact that I will watch it!
I hope it's not a phone in vote kind of thing. I would rather have it in the hands of professionals.
I also agree that it should be the tour not the Broadway show.
But sadly I will watch it.

re: Marquis Theatre: Future Venue for Two Cities?
 Dec 26 2007, 10:44:29 AM
Okay, as a Yankee that now lives in Florida I take offense at the "What do they know" comment. I saw the show, did you? I was BLOWN AWAY by it. I, as well as the entire audience, was moved by James Barbour when he sang "Let Her be a Child", knowing he was giving his life so the precious (and she was PRECIOUS) little Lucie wouldn't lose her Papa. The standing O he recieved should count for something (although I guess we are just a bunch of Floridians.
Will this show become a HUGE hit and

re: How much do actors make on Broadway?
 Nov 16 2007, 03:09:34 PM
ssfun,
I am going to assume that you are being truthful and asking for advice. That said I think the reason you find yourself mocked is that you are saying you are "too good" to work hard and the lead should just be given to you. It's like going to a fortune 500 company and saying I went to college and my family thinks I'm the greatest so make me CEO I don't work in any office lower than that.
This is why you are being mocked. Other than that I know of no successful performer that g

re: Enter BWW's 'Give Us Your Voice' - THE LITTLE MERMAID Contest
 Nov 16 2007, 11:48:53 AM
Okay Jason! Wow! Ursula should be a baritone! You could step into her shoes...I mean tenticals! Great job! Fabulous voice!

On a differnet note, does it seem to you guys that the rules aren't being followed? This is what is posted:
ENTERING IS EASY AS 1-2-3!
STEP 1:
Take a cue from Disney's heroine, Ariel and "give us your voice." Upload a video of yourself singing any song from THE LITTLE MERMAID onto YouTube.com.

I take this to mean 1.It must be a s

re: Enter BWW's 'Give Us Your Voice' - THE LITTLE MERMAID Contest
 Nov 15 2007, 11:09:32 AM
I am really impressed with some of these. But boy I never thought I'd get sick of Part of Your World!
The little girls are sweet! Some of the voices are nice but untrained. Stephanie! Whoa! You go girl! You got my vote!
Luck to all! Very impressive!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You