News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lynnespock2

Lynnespock2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Lynnespock2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Will the Scottsboro Boys Return to Broadway?  May 4 2011, 08:23:19 PM
I hope it does come back. It was thought provoking and wonderful. I would go see it again.
Name and shame those who bought discounted tickets to the Scottsboro boys..  May 3 2011, 10:55:52 PM
I saw this wonderful show at the last Sunday it played. I got my tickets with a discount and I feel NO shame beccause I am so glad I saw it!
Broadway Review Roundup: THAT CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON  Apr 30 2011, 08:40:09 AM
Wickedrocks: I was here on Thursday too. While the piece is dated, I wasn't bored. I thought Kiefer was quick with that ad lib and the cast cracked up as well as the audience. I liked the eye candy :)
Broadway Review Roundup: THAT CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON  Apr 29 2011, 08:09:42 PM
He was out last night - not sure if he was signing but he was taking pictures with people. While it's true this is a dated piece, I had fun. Sutherland is terrific in his part and I can just watch Chris Noth stand there and do nothing, although that is not what he did.
WAR HORSE Reviews  Apr 15 2011, 08:37:09 AM
I loved it. I found it intense on two levels; the cruelty of war and the love of an animal and that animal. The relationship between the boy and his horse was something I related to on many levels, being a animal lover.
War Horse  Apr 13 2011, 09:01:54 PM
War Horse was an amazing theater experience. i cried like a baby at the end and the way the horses are done is fantastic, so real that you a drawn in and forget you are watching puppets, you are watching horses. Brilliant!
Wicked Discounts  Mar 30 2011, 09:18:23 PM
Any one know of any? A friend is coming into NYC and can't afford a ticket and I can't afford to pay for two.

First Preview of Bengal Tiger  Mar 16 2011, 10:46:35 PM
I saw this play today. My thoughts: the cast was wonderful and the play is powerful with enough laughs to carry the story to your heart and then ask the big questions. I love Robin Williams and he was wonderful, BUT he spoke his scenes rooted in the middle of the stage. Wasn't he a tiger? Tigers pace but not this Bengal tiger. When Mr. Williams was center stage for his monologues, he just stood there looking out at the center orch. and hardly, if ever looked to the sides of the audience. Since I
Your biggest Broadway crush  Feb 28 2011, 09:13:16 AM
I am showing my age, but Frank Langella in the 1977 production of Dracula. It was a very sensual performance and he was so handsome back in the day. He played a very sexy and passionate Dracula.

I couldn't figure out how to upload a picture.

3rd SPIDERMAN Musical Coming To NYC  Feb 26 2011, 10:13:41 AM
What about a Spiderwoman? I have 10 bucks to invest.
SPIDER-MAN: HIGHEST GROSSING SHOW PER PERFORMANCE  Feb 1 2011, 10:20:46 AM
Yes, I did miss that but I haven't missed the immature prattle you are posting here, although I should have. Your age is showing or at least your lack of maturity. I would advise you grow up, but think you have been told that before and are unable to comply.
SPIDER-MAN: HIGHEST GROSSING SHOW PER PERFORMANCE  Feb 1 2011, 10:10:17 AM
As a teacher of English, Gink used the proper word in the phrase "your English teacher," which is the correct usage for your. It would have been incorrect to use "you're," as in you are.

Book of Mormon Press and Preview Thread  Feb 1 2011, 09:55:38 AM
I have tickets and can't wait!
Foxwoods Flops  Feb 1 2011, 09:41:42 AM
Add Hot Feet to that list.
SPIDER-MAN: HIGHEST GROSSING SHOW PER PERFORMANCE  Feb 1 2011, 08:00:07 AM
The theater is huge, the biggest one of all the Broadway theaters I believe so it's no surprise that each performance may have a large gross, but as far as recouping the what 60, 70, 80 million already invested? It will have to be the longest running show in the history of theater. BTW, I am not a hater. Going to see the show in February.

Reviews of Chicago Fan Day Performance  Feb 1 2011, 07:52:57 AM
BN - what about getting free tickets when the producers paper the audience? Or a free ticket for the gypsy dress? Or a free ticket for opening night when someone gives it to you as he or she is in the cast? Is that also a bad thing? What is the problem with a publicity stunt that actually benefitted the general public? I get all sorts of promotions for shows, discounts, cds, etc. I don't think I have to defend myself, but I don't see an issue with anyone taking advantage of the free ticket and
Reviews of Chicago Fan Day Performance  Jan 31 2011, 07:47:26 AM
"Personally, I am a little bit surprised that on Chicago Facebook Fan Day so many people saw the show live for the first time. Really? How is this possible? Do you people support live theater with your wallets or do you think showing up for free in some way keeps theater alive?"

Well, Findingnemo, for whatever reason, I never did get a chance to see Chicago, but thanks for being judgmental about other people's theater going habits or their support of the arts.

Reviews of Chicago Fan Day Performance  Jan 30 2011, 11:46:48 PM
What a great day this was! Food, games, tee shirts and hats started the day. They made standing on line not only bearable but fun. The show was terrific with great talent and energy and the audience was so responsive to the actors. I had a terrific time!
Clip of Natalie Portman as Sally Bowles  Jan 29 2011, 10:05:55 AM
While I am not all that impressed with her singing, the costumes are more than any teen might wear on the beach and appropriate for the show.
When will we get CHICAGO Fan Day tickets?  Jan 20 2011, 05:07:01 PM
I go my ticket today. I am sure people will start camping out at the crack of dawn which sort of sucks, since I don't intend on doing that.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You