News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RoseStopnikCooks

RoseStopnikCooks Profile Photo
Member Name: RoseStopnikCooks
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dallas Playing It Also
 Mar 10 2008, 04:31:53 PM
*shrug* Maybe the "drop a few pounds" comment was unnecessary. But I don't go out for the devilishly handsome fellows and sleep my way to getting them, I'm afraid. I know what I am and I lovingly embrace it with the roles I accept.

And sorry, DMiller, but the guy has always lacked class, modesty and, most importantly talent. Somebody had to say it.

re: 'Romance Romance' revival?
 Mar 10 2008, 12:57:57 PM
Alison was so excited to see that I had brought a ROMANCE ROMANCE poster to Gypsy the other night for her to sign. She's a wonderfully kind person.
re: CLINTON LUPONE 2008 T-SHIRT
 Mar 10 2008, 12:56:45 PM
I'd wear it if it were Obama. I don't want the name "Clinton" on my clothing.
re: 'Bare' in Long Island Premiere March 7
 Mar 9 2008, 10:47:23 PM
luvpippin, it was wonderful to see him, looking wonderfully Hispanic, playing Tony in a production of WEST SIDES TORY. Miscast, much?

So glad to hear someone else doesn't get his appeal.

You should've seen him in the towel in DEBBIE DOES DALLAS. I really wish I understood what it was that made people want him so badly.

re: 'Bare' in Long Island Premiere March 7
 Mar 8 2008, 08:52:29 PM
Man, is Richard Martino EVER going to stop forcing his awful performances on the Long Island theater community?

It must be nice being able to sleep your way to the top of every show.

re: Who Will Be Vera in Pal Joey?
 Mar 8 2008, 08:48:37 PM
Rumor has it the role's been offered to Cyndi Lauper.
re: CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF Reviews
 Mar 6 2008, 05:00:55 PM
AM New York hits it on the nail.
re: First Preview, Opening Nights and Closings
 Mar 6 2008, 04:59:49 PM
THE WEDDING SINGER
BUTLEY

re: Rush Drama
 Mar 6 2008, 08:36:28 AM
Guys, some of these people joined yesterday. It's pathetic. Just ignore them and let it go.
re: Gypsy in the April Vanity Fair
 Mar 6 2008, 08:29:13 AM
Theatre is absolutely right. Thank you for saying that!

And yes, Laura looks absolutely stunning. The best part about Laura is that you never have to photoshop her. She's always that gorgeous. :)

re: BILL CONDON to direct SIDE-SHOW Revival
 Mar 5 2008, 08:55:01 PM
I highly doubt Alice would return to this.
re: Wanted: 2 tickets to Sunday in the Park 3/22 evening show
 Mar 5 2008, 07:57:03 PM
Yes, it is. It's on 54th between 7th and 8th.
re: Ellen Page on SNL
 Mar 3 2008, 12:08:28 PM
If you've seen HARD CANDY you might disagree with the "one-trick pony" bit.
re: Gypsy-related fun!
 Mar 2 2008, 11:15:34 PM
If I get a ticket, I'm going to shoot for the best seat possible. I'll probably call and ask for best available. This is one I want to see up close the first time.
re: Paradise Park
 Mar 2 2008, 02:25:54 PM
I completely disagree. I found the production to be a marvelous, beautiful, two-hour rollercoaster ride of emotions. Anyone who has a familial dysfunction similar to that of the Veanne Cox character's would agree that something hits home pretty strongly. The acting is quite breathtaking and the world the director and set designer has created rings as a pretty sterile mental ward where its patients take over, living their lives to full enjoyment and just finally letting themselves LIVE.

re: Paradise Park
 Mar 2 2008, 02:23:49 PM

re: Gypsy-related fun!
 Mar 2 2008, 02:18:27 PM
I might be attending tomorrow. I'm supposed to be getting a major refund from my University tomorrow. If I do, I'm totally scooping up myself a single ticket for the performance. I'll post first thing I know and let you know so I can meet you all at John's, hopefully!
re: Blood Brothers vs. A Grand Night for Singing (March Madness, Round 1, g
 Mar 2 2008, 02:15:14 PM
I don't understand what March Madness is and what all these questions are. Can someone explain it?
re: Was SESSION the musical CD ever release?
 Mar 1 2008, 12:19:46 AM
They're around everywhere. I got a copy at the Flea Market last year. It's okay. Kinda cute.
re: Riedel: 'The Savior of 'Sunday' or 'Don't Go Giving Buntrock Any Credi
 Feb 29 2008, 12:55:06 PM
Funny, because I know several people involved in the production and have spoken to others I'm not too close with but all have praise for him and loved working with him.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You