News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FranklyMyDear

FranklyMyDear Profile Photo
Member Name: FranklyMyDear
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: AMEX Pre-Sale for A Tale of Two Cities OPEN!
 May 10 2008, 02:13:59 AM
May I suggest that the young woman has not fared that badly at the hands of either Barbour's "supporters" or his friends and family - many of whom could have specifically named the young woman on this and other sites and have never done so partly out of respect for Jim's wishes. This in spite of the fact that Jim has been called every vile name in the book (and then some) and treated like something akin to a serial killer by supporters of the young woman. There were even a few personal attac
james barbour: in his own words
 Mar 31 2008, 06:41:55 PM
i don't think you're getting my point - which is to say that in some states the law say it's ok if there's an arbitrary age similarity but not if you're say four years older than the person. and i don't believe that the pressure and coercive potential of someone the very same age as you can't be extremely convincing and manipulative. it's called peer pressure.
re: Shows That Closed On The Way To Broadway, 1990- present
 Mar 23 2008, 09:20:44 AM
No, Tale of Two Cities wouldn't count. They closed as scheduled after a sold-out, very successful first production and are now waiting for a Broadway theater to become available. If they could have come in this season they would have and the coming awards race might have been a lot more interesting.
re: Dancing in the Dark: my review-POSSIBLE SPOILERS
 Mar 16 2008, 11:18:23 AM
can you please elaborate on the "drunken leprechauns"? THANKS!
re: South Pacific code for Broadwayoffers.com?
 Mar 11 2008, 11:55:43 PM
dang! thanks anyway.
South Pacific code for Broadwayoffers.com?
 Mar 11 2008, 11:25:17 PM
Does anybody know if there is still a discount available through Broadwayoffers.com? and if so - does anyone still have the code? Thanks!
re: LuPone GYPSY & other shows created without the possibility of a repl. c
 Feb 13 2008, 02:47:07 PM
she has to have an understudy. but the chances that this revival will be doing good enough business by October that the St. James won't boot them out for a return of the Grinch? slim to none.
re: LuPone GYPSY & other shows created without the possibility of a repl. c
 Feb 13 2008, 02:29:13 PM
no.
re: Gone with the wind Musical casting
 Dec 23 2007, 08:25:32 PM
Hello. I've been lurking for a while but have never posted before this. But as a huge fan of the movie GWTW (and someone who never made it through the book!) I am intrigued by the idea of this "Gone With the Wind" musical. Has anyone heard any of the music from the show? I've been searching online for anything - the slightest hint of the material that's been written by a first time musical writer who is getting her first show premiered in the West End with such a stellar creative team. It
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You