News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for practically_perfect

practically_perfect Profile Photo
Member Name: practically_perfect
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Moments You Love in Cast Recordings  Aug 20 2011, 05:29:24 PM
In the Book of Mormon, I'm in love with Andrew Rannells' "mostly MEEEEE" that follows Josh Gad's "we'll make tomorrow a latter day" during You and Me (But Mostly Me)!
Legally blonde- London Cast Recording  Aug 27 2010, 03:04:27 PM
10 days have passed, and it's still not up on US itunes.
Anyone heard anything new?

:)

re: 'GLEE: The Music, Volume 2' Track Listing Revealed!  Oct 25 2009, 06:08:12 PM
Heres to hoping Kurt gets to sing "And I'm Telling You...". I'd much rather hear his rendition than Mercedes's
re: What Broadway show props/costumes do you own?  Sep 28 2009, 08:04:04 PM
I have Belle's locket from BATB (the real one...not the replicas they were selling at the gift stand) and the "Nanny Wanted" letter from Mary Poppins, signed by Ashley Brown
re: Songs That Sound Suspiciously Similar  Sep 13 2009, 05:09:32 PM
Little Women : "The Fire Within Me"
and "My Heart Was Set On You" from Foster's "Wish"

I have no idea why, maybe because they're both sung by Sutton Foster, but I can't hear one without thinking of the other

re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold  Aug 8 2009, 07:01:32 PM
I also think Spring Awakening has absolutely beautiful music.

Billy Elliot was extremely unimpressive and not deserving of the Tony.

Not sure whether this is unpopular or not:
I loved Shrek.

re: Shrek the musical not good?  Jul 21 2009, 06:06:22 PM
I saw Shrek the Musical this past weekend and loved it, despite Sutton Foster, John Tartaglia, and Haven Burton being out. It is not a deep or extremely emotional show, but has quite a few catchy tunes and is in general an overall fun night at the theater.
Shrek Stagedoor?  Jul 16 2009, 11:23:37 AM
Hi everybody,
I am traveling to New York this weekend () and am seeing Shrek while I'm there (and hopefully another show through tkts...)
I was wondering if many people come out of the stagedoor from Shrek, and how long I would have to be there
Thank you!

re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold  Jul 9 2009, 10:11:06 AM
I can't stand Alice Ripley's singing voice.
However, I still love N2N.

re: Disney's THE LITTLE MERMAID To Close On Broadway 8/30  Jul 1 2009, 07:10:56 PM
I would love to see a holiday BATB, and I think Disney would love all the money they would get from it! I really hope they come through with it though, instead of giving us a TLM or Tarzan-esque production
re: What Broadway song describes a situation in your life/your life in gene  Jul 1 2009, 04:45:34 PM
On My Own - Les Miserables
Awkward Stage Door Moments  Jun 30 2009, 03:52:02 PM
Not so much awkward as kind of cool:
We went to go see Legally Blonde last summer right before LBB left, and decided to stage door. When Natalie Joy Johnson came out, we told her that we were from MD also (she was the topic of a huge article for the Baltimore Sun). She got really excited to see fellow Marylanders and was asking us all these questions about what part of MD we were from and everything, as she was still signing other people autographs. Long story short, she was ignoring those p

re: What is your favorite Broadway Show and song?  Jun 30 2009, 11:12:18 AM
Wow, This is a lot harder than I thought..

Current favorite shows:
A Chorus Line and Next to Normal

Favorite songs for this week:
"Seasons of Love", "So Much Better", and "America"

Favorite Moments  Jun 29 2009, 03:25:25 PM
The transition from person to person in "Just Another Day". I just love how smoothly it goes from one character to another.

I also second when Natalie comes in with "She's not there.." in "Make Up Your Mind/Catch Me I'm Falling" and Aaron's sneer on "and the doctors lied" in "I'm Alive (Reprise)

re: Broadway Crush?  Jun 13 2009, 03:55:47 PM
Aaron Tveit and Jonathan Groff hands down.
re: Just a Reminder: 'Great Performances': 'ITH' ...NOW..  May 27 2009, 09:11:15 PM
that so was great! i wish more shows could do something like that. i admit, i definitely got a little teary at some parts...
re: Little Women The Musical Love thread!  Apr 17 2009, 06:40:47 PM
I love this show....astonishing is one of my all time favorite songs :)
re: Baltimore Hippodrome, and Warner Theater 2009/2010 Season?  Apr 8 2009, 11:52:29 AM
bump. any one heard anything new?
re: Best Opening (Not Overture) Number in a Musical  Apr 4 2009, 06:19:37 PM
I Hope I Get It - it just grabs your attention from the "5-6-7-8"
re: Cast Recordings You're Gladdest You Bought (Within Last Year)  Apr 3 2009, 04:49:43 PM
[title of show] and "Light in the Piazza" definitely
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You