News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tommo2k

tommo2k Profile Photo
Member Name: tommo2k
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What are your favorite MATILDA songs?
 Jul 1 2012, 06:41:42 PM
When I Grow Up is th best staged number in the show I reckon. Also love Quiet.
Lion King cutting songs - anyone know if legit?
 Jun 6 2010, 03:51:02 PM
I apologise if this message appears twice but my old one doesn't seem to be appearing!?
I saw the show on Weds 2nd June in London and there was no Morning Report and I didn't notice a ballet sequence in Can You Feel The Love Tonight either (the song did seem quite short to be honest) Chow Down was still there though (as was One by One for those worried)
The show was a matinee performance and it seem to start quite a few mins late so it could have been that they just cut it from that o

Mary Poppins discounts for Aug?
 May 29 2010, 10:32:45 AM
Does anyone know if there will be discounts for the show during the summer, particularly August? It is currently on Broadwaybox but only until July. Should I wait until later to see if it comes up on there before I book my seats and get cheaper ones?
Any help gratefully received :)

Lion King cutting songs - anyone know if legit?
 May 29 2010, 05:27:10 AM
Does anyone know when the changes are due in London specifically? I am seeing the show next week and I would love them to have cut "Morning Report" by then (I know it is not likely as it is too soon) as that was so out of place and I really didn't enjoy the song when I saw it a few years back. I am not too concerned about the cuts mentioned as I much prefer the music with a more African feel as it is much more sophisticated and more fitting in my opinion.
Wicked seats
 Oct 26 2009, 12:37:00 PM
Hi,
I know it is annoying to start a new topic on this but I looked through previous topics and couldn't see an answer to my question, so can anyone tell me if Row A seats 2-10 of orchestra will have problems with the view of the show? I am talking about Wicked at the Gershwin Theatre by the way!
Any help greatly appreciated.

re: Little Shop of Horrors UK Tour (part 2) cast?
 Aug 30 2009, 08:34:46 AM
Sorry to ask again but still no answer as to who is in the new cast and it starts again in a week or so! Anyone in the know? Any info greatly appreciated :)
re: Kyle Riabko in Spring Awakening
 May 30 2008, 02:41:26 PM
I saw the show with the new leads last week and I just thought I would add my thoughts.
I haven't seen the show before so can't comment on the old ending to act 1 but as I saw it, it was like Melchior forces himself onto Wendla and she initially says no but then goes along with it and seems to enjoy it.
Kyle's acting was OK but I did not like his singing much - he cracked a couple of times on high notes. His performance was good but not excellent. Oh, my partner seemed to think his but

Spring Awakening cast
 May 8 2008, 02:46:07 PM
Hi
Has it been announced who is taking over the 2 main roles when they leave on may 18th? I am going to see the show on 25th and am surprised I can't find official confirmation as of yet.
Cheers!

re: Rent Closing cast?
 Apr 28 2008, 01:51:28 PM
So does anyone know who will have taken over their roles on 26th May?
re: Rent Closing cast?
 Apr 27 2008, 04:04:53 PM
So, when does the current cast end their run? I am going at the end of may and would like to know who I'll see.
re: Spring Awakening Seating
 Jan 2 2008, 01:38:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I am really looking forward to the show now!
Spring Awakening Seating
 Jan 2 2008, 07:13:13 AM
I am going to see the show in May and have a few seating choices and was wondering which was best:
Row A seats 101 & 103 of orchestra (aisle seats centre orchestra)
Row H seats 1 & 3 of orchestra (aisle seats left orchestra)
Row A seats centre mezzanine - is there a bar in the way?
Does anyone know the theatre and can offer any advice?
Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You