News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for saulssweetie

Member Name: saulssweetie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Lights of Broadway Trading Cards
 Oct 17 2021, 04:25:53 PM

Hi All! I recently went home to clean out my old bedroom and found a bunch of The Lights of Broadway Trading Cards. I remember buying these at the store when they first came out in 2015. I'm trying to clear out space and really want to sell these, but I'm honestly not sure if there are others who collect, or if anyone would be interested at all. Are there still collectors? Thanks so much for all the information! 

Signed Playbills for Sale
 Dec 30 2015, 05:48:41 PM

Hey guys! Due to a family medical issue,  to help pay the bills,  I'm getting rid of a few signed Playbills. They are $10 each. Just want to get rid of them as fast as I can. Thanks! 

Cast signed:

The Vertical Hour 

The Homecoming 

The Seagull (200

Exit the King (2009) 

Sunday in the Park with George (200

Wonderland 

Impressionism 

The 39 Steps (Cort theater original cast) 

Random items:

Bear signed by Lea Michele $5

Lights Of Broadway Trading Cards
 Sep 27 2015, 11:35:03 AM

Hi! Anyone have an extra Sondheim card they would be willing to sell? Pm me. Thanks! 

Roger Rees
 Jul 11 2015, 12:42:13 PM

This news absolutely breaks my heart. I never got to see him on stage which is something I will always regret. But I was a huge fan of his TV and film work. Season 8 of Cheers is my favorite just because his character was hilarious. He is gone far too soon and will be greatly missed. My prayers to his husband and family. 

Ring of keys
 Jun 8 2015, 08:47:24 PM

It was a great performance. But I thought she was talking about a janitor. Didn't know keys were a lesbian thing. 

The King and I
 Mar 24 2015, 02:03:55 PM
I went to see this last Friday and absolutely fell in love with it. I have never seen The King & I before or heard the score, but I did love South Pacific, so I was hoping I would enjoy this one. O'Hara is just a beautiful actor with a gorgeous voice who can absolutely do no wrong. Watanabe was equally as amazing. I didn't have any trouble understanding him.

I went to the stage door after. There weren't many people there. Only O'Hara and Ashley Park came out to sign. Others came out, b

Easter Bonnet Collection Period
 Mar 14 2015, 04:42:51 PM
Anyone know if Honeymoon is now selling signed window cards? How would I find out of they are? Thanks!
The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
 Feb 20 2015, 08:44:58 AM
Anyone have a cast signed Honeymoon in Vegas window card they would be willing to part with? Pm me. Thanks!
HONEYMOON IN VEGAS struggling on Broadway
 Feb 18 2015, 08:55:48 AM
I went to see this last night and had a great time. Thought it was fun and worth the ticket price. Rob McClure was fantastic, and I really regret not seeing him in Chaplin. The mezzanine was pretty empty though, so it might not last much longer. Too bad.
BC/EFA Fall 2014
 Nov 7 2014, 11:31:48 AM
Is Hedwig now selling signed window cards? If so, how much? I would love to stop by and pick one up.
BC/EFA Broadway Flea Market and Grand Auction 2014
 Sep 19 2014, 11:08:34 AM
I wish Gentleman's Guide had a table. I really wanted to buy a signed window card. Think I'll be able to find one?
BC/EFA Broadway Flea Market and Grand Auction 2014
 Aug 29 2014, 04:17:52 PM
I would love to find anything from Murder for Two. Script or score would be amazing!
Congratulations to A GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE on Its 10 Tony Nomination!
 Apr 29 2014, 10:07:20 AM
I loved this show, and am so happy for all those involved!
Rant about the 2014 TONY NOMINATIONS here
 Apr 29 2014, 09:37:53 AM
I was so happy when Samuel Barnett's name was read. I thought his performance was brilliant.

I should probably buy a ticket for Bridges soon. Want to see it before it closes.

4/22 Tales from Red Vienna Ticket 7pm
 Apr 22 2014, 02:34:06 PM
Hi all! My terrible schedule strikes again. I can no longer use this ticket. I paid $60 for it, but would love to get $30 if possible (completely negotiable). It's for tonight. The seat is D 108. PM me.

Thanks.

The New Broadway Merchandise Trade Thread
 Apr 19 2014, 07:07:53 PM
Hi all! Spring cleaning, and I hate throwing playbills into recycling. Unsigned playbills, just pay for shipping. Signed playbills are $5 unless marked otherwise.

Playbills:

Ain’t Misbehavin’ (Tour - Color)
Camelot (Tour - Color)
Drowsy Chaperone (Tour - Color)
Frankenstein (37 Arts - Color)
Gypsy (St. James, LuPone - Color)
Hedda Gabler (RTC American Airlines - B&W)
In the Heights (Richard Rodgers - Color)
Jesus Christ Superstar (Tour - Col

1 Ticket for Threepenny Opera Tonight (3/18)
 Mar 18 2014, 11:22:53 AM
Hi everyone! I bought a ticket for Threepenny, but I have to see my tutor tonight and can no longer make the performance. I paid $20 for Rox J Seat 1. Anyone interested in taking it off my hands? PM me.
Spring Awakening poster?
 Mar 15 2014, 11:24:53 PM
They used to sell it at triton. Your best bet might be eBay. But it might cost quite a bit when you find it. Sorry I can't help.

A Gentleman's Guide To Love And Murder Cast Recording?
 Mar 1 2014, 07:36:24 PM
Is there an extra verse in lady hyacinth abroad? In the India section. It starts "now no words". Was this added recently? I saw the show after it opened and just don't remember this.
What is the OFF BROADWAY show to see?
 Feb 15 2014, 02:09:22 PM
Murder for Two. Still makes me laugh.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You