News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for boborunstheshow

boborunstheshow Profile Photo
Member Name: boborunstheshow
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I can talk about broadway musicals all day long, and I do. Usually no one is listening.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Thats it, I'm outta here
 Aug 28 2004, 01:39:01 AM
That count down was hours until my plane leaves.

Thank you all for your well wishing. Its nice to know you are tolerated.

re: extreme anger has invaded my otherwise peaceful soul
 Aug 22 2004, 02:41:53 AM
well, i do love reactions.

I myself am uncerimonious by nature. There have been several things in the past year that i have supposed to be honored for and i have fiercly turned down everyone (i.e. High School Graduation, Eagle Scout Court of Honor, birthday recognition, a few church things) And i have a nasty habit of projecting my own desires upon the innocent.
Nevertheless, the issue still stands there there are many other althletes that would love a moment in the sun for the

re: Closing of Fiddler
 Aug 15 2004, 04:45:02 PM
daaang. Does anybody have taste these days?
re: DeGarmo as Elphaba
 Aug 15 2004, 04:42:29 PM
i saw DD's cd at the normal price of 5 dollars at B&N.

I say no way. no 16 year old is ready for that part.

re: Elaine Stritch
 Aug 15 2004, 04:39:53 PM
i really get annoyed with "classical" singers who cringe at the sound of her voice. Thats all i have to say.
re: I really hate to do this...
 Aug 13 2004, 10:42:04 PM
a wise man once told me something ive never forgotten:

When in doubt, do an interpretive dance.

re: WHATEVER!
 Aug 9 2004, 01:05:03 AM
People who get massivly offended and throw a hissy fit when someone has a point of view that differs fromt their own.
re: Wicked pictures
 Aug 5 2004, 12:18:40 AM
I like to jazz things up a little. Ya know, blaze my own literary path.
re: Advice on A New Brain
 Aug 4 2004, 01:30:36 AM
i like to answer the phone like the big black guy does in the Poor Unsuccesful and Fat song. Thats the best Hello ive ever heard.
re: The Real Reason for John Stamos's Beard
 Aug 2 2004, 02:36:37 AM
imagine if John was parusing through here and found this? He would be upset. You all should be ashamed.
re: Wicked or Rent?
 Aug 2 2004, 02:20:07 AM
though ive never seen rent, i think all these rent heads that are downplaying rent are doing so cause theyve seen the better shows and expect something more.

If your not a frequent broadwayer, i doubt youll be dissapointed by anything.

re: Wicked pictures
 Aug 2 2004, 02:17:03 AM
Kat looks like someone just yelled, "behind you!" to her

Who is trying to freighten the new girl?

re: Favorite Love Songs
 Aug 2 2004, 02:15:12 AM
I had hoped no one would have beat me to it, slaton, but of course, you seem to be more the parade fan.

All the wasted time. in bobos top ten musical songs ever.

re: Karen Ziemba is on NBC now!!
 Aug 2 2004, 02:11:49 AM
i think before you so liberally lable the entertainment value of certain performers, you should find a new musical to stand behind as your screen name.
re: sweeney todd role help
 Jul 30 2004, 02:57:40 AM
Well that settles it! the sex crazed beggar woman for you!

re: stupid stupid people
 Jul 30 2004, 02:38:17 AM
well, I didn't post a title and author cause i didn't want to give it any sort of publicity. and because i dont really remember. It was Musical Tour something or other. Ill find it out at the library and check it back out, i suppose.

And Etolie, how glad i am you came to post on my thread. You know i always enjoy what you have to say to me. I didn't really read the book the whole way through. I would read it, get annoyed, then jump pages to find the "just kidding" by the author. Never f

stupid stupid people
 Jul 29 2004, 12:26:53 AM
i just read a book that described in extensive detail the fall of american musical theater. It was 500 pages of why no musical will ever live up to the standards of A Chorus Line and West Side Story.

Theres a whole chapter about how into the woods was the beginning of the fall of theater. THE FALL OF THEATER???

That is total crap! Who out here has this mentality? The author was a dancer and apperently if a show had no dancing, it wasn't a musical, in his book.

Does an

re: OMG channing
 Jul 24 2004, 07:09:28 PM
yeah, well. Thats what she gets!
re: Height
 Jul 24 2004, 07:09:05 PM
Linda Eder is really hot as well.
re: Broadway Stars You Have Met
 Jul 24 2004, 07:03:56 PM
can i take the distinction of having never ever met anyone even slightly famous?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You