News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mezzo21862

Mezzo21862 Profile Photo
Member Name: Mezzo21862
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: pics of new MORITZ??
 Jan 7 2008, 11:32:18 PM
haha. i think gallagher had that same exact coat. i have a picture with him after a show from march. actually...maybe it was groff who had that jacket. hehe
re: Congrats Hairspray and Nikki
 Jan 7 2008, 11:23:54 PM
best song went to ONCE? that is awesome! i had never heard of the movie before but my uncle mailed me the DVD for Christmas...but i haven't watched it yet...hmmmm
Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Jan 7 2008, 11:20:13 PM
hehe.

-Cats has some truly beautiful music.
-The studio cast recording of Miss Saigon is thousands of times better than the london cast.
-I kind of hate Into the Woods.
-High School musical was actually good, but disney made TONS of equally, if not more, awesome movies, such as Xenon Girl of the 21st Century! haha

re: Worst Broadway Audience Ever?
 Jan 7 2008, 01:45:32 PM
when i went to a performance of Spring Awakening last March, people were laughing a lot at very innappropriate parts...such as when Wendla gets beaten by Melchior. I chocked it up to the fact that maybe these people were very uncomfortable or something?? I don't know...it sounded like that uncomfortable laughter...when you don't know how to feel sad...hmmmm
also, when Melchior and Wendla finally have sex, this guy very close to me says "And...he's done", making a very crude reference to melc

re: Fantasia's Final Performance
 Jan 7 2008, 01:07:09 PM
I was there!! we had seats in the very last row of the balcony, but it was almost more awesome this way...we were able to see the entire theatre stand up and cheer for fantasia during "i'm here"....it was so incredible...i don't think i have never seen such a moving live performance!

i saw patti labelle leave after the show and get in her limo...a whole bunch of people were out there. i dont know if Fantasia ever came out the stage door because we left pretty soon, but we were there whe

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You