News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Honestjs

Member Name: Honestjs
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Memorabilia on EBTH
 Apr 28 2017, 03:57:07 PM

There's Broadway Memorabilia being auctioned at the EBTH sale here: http://ebth.us/OFqmf

Hollywood Elsewhere Review of American Idiot
 Apr 1 2010, 03:52:37 PM
"The intense vigor, bullwhip discipline and visual-glam audacity that comprise the presentation of the show are knockout-level and totally top-tier." - Jeffrey Wells

http://hollywood-elsewhere.com/2010/03/chewed_up_power.php

Michele Obama AT Memphis Today
 Mar 21 2010, 06:11:37 PM
Michelle Obama, the girls, and their Grandmother attended the 3PM Matinée of Memphis the Musical today! Hockadoo! What an honor for the hard working and talented cast!
American Idiot tix?
 Jan 21 2010, 04:07:26 PM
I heard there may be an exclusive pre-sale for American Express Card holders starting on Grammy Awards night, 1/31/10. Could be a rumor.
re: Memphis- Dress Rehearsel 9/22/09
 Sep 23 2009, 11:09:19 AM
I just received a call from my nephew who there last night. He was very impressed with the show as well. I am sure there will be some more post about it after the first preview tonight.
I Want to Buy Cast Signed Window Cards for S.P. & B.E.
 Apr 22 2009, 02:41:03 PM
Billy Elliot and South Pacific. Must be in excellent condition and signed by entire cast. I'll be in NYC 5/1 through 5/4.
Need A Cast Signed Passing Strange Window Card
 Jun 6 2008, 04:10:29 PM
For my collection. I posted a couple of weeks ago and want to thank those of you who responded. Broadway Cares will not sell direct, and nothing turned up on eBay. I'll gladly pay up to $100.00 for one signed by the entire cast and in excellent condition. I'll also pay the shippping. I know they sold them after the show for $40.00 during the Broadway Cares fund raiser. Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

Also, does anyone know where to get a 2008 Tony Awards poster?

re: Alli Mauzey - is anyone else in love with her?
 May 29 2008, 11:28:26 AM
Alli is a comic genius! She is perfectly suited to her role in Cry-Baby. She is just hilarious. I've seen it twice and will be going back again in mid June. I highly recommend this show for pure fun and entertainment. The show is an uproarious good time. Incredible choreography as well. Spencer Liff and the ensemble work heart pounding hard. That "A Little Upset" license plate number will be a high point on the Tony Telecast.
Want to buy Passing Strange Cast Signed Window Card
 May 28 2008, 01:02:48 PM
Hi,

I've never posted here before and I hope my inquiry is permitted. I collect cast signed window cards from Broadway Shows I've attended. I have them framed along with the tickets. They really look nice and are great reminders of the fabulous shows I've seen. Currently, I need a cast signed Passing Stange window card in excellent condition. If you posses one you are willing to part with, please private message me with the details. Thanks.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You