pixeltracker

I Want to Buy Cast Signed Window Cards for S.P. & B.E.

I Want to Buy Cast Signed Window Cards for S.P. & B.E.

Honestjs
#1I Want to Buy Cast Signed Window Cards for S.P. & B.E.
Posted: 4/22/09 at 2:41pm

Billy Elliot and South Pacific. Must be in excellent condition and signed by entire cast. I'll be in NYC 5/1 through 5/4.

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#2re: I Want to Buy Cast Signed Window Cards for S.P. & B.E.
Posted: 4/22/09 at 8:34pm

Cool.

Is this a question or just stating what you are going to do?

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#2re: I Want to Buy Cast Signed Window Cards for S.P. & B.E.
Posted: 4/22/09 at 8:36pm

Okay and your point is...

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#3re: I Want to Buy Cast Signed Window Cards for S.P. & B.E.
Posted: 4/22/09 at 8:40pm

I think he/she is saying he wants to buy these window cards, but won't be here until those dates.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#4re: I Want to Buy Cast Signed Window Cards for S.P. & B.E.
Posted: 4/22/09 at 9:01pm

Will those shows still be selling those items at that point?

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

musicman_bwayfan
#5re: I Want to Buy Cast Signed Window Cards for S.P. & B.E.
Posted: 4/22/09 at 9:15pm

Honestjs - Broadway Cares Equity Fights Aids sells signed posters and playbills for their organization 2x a year. Their spring sales are ending this weekend and they are totaling up the income this weekend for their big Easter Bonnet performance next week. Perhaps someone (I can't because I'm unavailable) would be willing to go to the theatres to pick these up for you and you can pay them with a check or via paypal and you can pick them up when you arrive. I would also try contacting the BCEFA office or the individual theatres for help...you could probably find the right person by going to the show's personal website.

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#6re: I Want to Buy Cast Signed Window Cards for S.P. & B.E.
Posted: 4/23/09 at 6:34am

Did Billy even participate? If so, they stopped early as they were not selling anything last weekend.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

Geridith Profile Photo
Geridith
#7re: I Want to Buy Cast Signed Window Cards for S.P. & B.E.
Posted: 4/23/09 at 7:49am

They are participating. The night we were there the show ran too long because of the stop for tech stuff so they didn't do it. But they usually sell posters, playbills, and a company cookbook.

Videos