News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ActingIsLovee

Member Name: ActingIsLovee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mrs. Abigail's Guide to Dating, Mating and Marriage
 May 29 2012, 10:33:16 PM
hated it. don't waste your money
So will Daddy Warbucks be a name?
 May 26 2012, 01:28:13 PM
hugh laurie too small of a name? he's a huge name. and he is an excellent casting idea
Help Find Gavin Creel's iPad!
 Apr 4 2012, 11:07:47 AM
themysteriousgrowl, a millionaire, really? I know he made a lot of money off of hair but that sounds like an exaggeration to me?

and they were at a PFLAG gala, maybe that's the program the fan asked him to sign?

Neil Patrick Harris Hosting the Tonys Again
 Apr 3 2012, 02:55:21 AM
*sigh* While I love NPH, I do think it's time for someone else to host. That being said I fully understand the reasoning behind this choice (ratings), I enjoyed the 2009 and 2011 broadcasts and I'm sure NPH will do a great job once again.
Also I 3rd the idea of Stephen Colbert hosting the Tonys

Brian Wililam's Show: Patti LuPone's
 Mar 22 2012, 05:11:53 PM
it's hardly only teens who are texting. When I saw A Little Night Music the woman two seats down from me, probably in her early 40s, would not stop texting the entire show. It was extremely distracting.
What I also don't understand is why you would pay for an extremely pricey orchestra seat and then sit there and text for 2 and a half hours?

How many people can say they have been assaulted in the theatre?
 Mar 3 2012, 12:22:34 AM
I did SRO for Book of Mormon and some other theatre goer slapped my ass on their way to the exit.
Hilarious Comments...
 Feb 28 2012, 10:53:44 AM
While waiting on the SRO line for Book of Mormon, there were 3 guys in their mid-twenties who sounded like overgrown 18 year old frat bros. They were talking about the last time they'd seen a musical
Bro: The last time I saw a musical was when I took Darcy to see Rent. Didn't even get a blowjob, those were expensive ****ing tickets!

(this was last summer, before the South Park episode)

RENT - PLOT HOLE?
 Feb 23 2012, 12:35:51 AM
if you want something that heightens Rent's plot holes (and a good laugh) read the broadway abridged script for Rent. http://www.broadwayabridged.com/scripts/rent.html
LES MIS Cast Complete - Taylor Swift is Eponine/ Amanda Seyfried is Cosette
 Jan 4 2012, 12:26:19 AM
I don't understand why they cast Taylor. Obviously she's a big name, I get that, but the movie already has enough big names (bigger names, in fact) that they don't need her.

Having only seen Amanda in Mean Girls, I can't really comment on her.

also not sure if this has already been posted, but Hooper allegedly wants to have them sing 'live' for the film?
http://www.fusedfilm.com/2011/12/tom-hooper-wants-to-shoot-les-miserables-with-live-singing/
that should really make for an interesting "On My Own"

Musical theatre pickup lines
 Dec 20 2011, 10:31:38 PM
i got a kick out of them, figured others might enjoy
http://musicaltheatrepickuplines.tumblr.com/

Les Miz Movie Casting Rumors: Taylor Swift as Eponine?
 Nov 24 2011, 08:41:34 AM
At the very least, Alice Ripley would approve

Alice Ripley I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT - ISH

Alice Ripley SHE'S ALMOST PERFECT!

Alice Ripley ANYWAY I AM INSPIRED BY HER INCREDIBLE POSITIVE ENERGY AND NATURAL BEAUTY INSIDE AND OUT. TS COME TO BROADWAY SO WE CAN PLAY!!

Farewell Hair!
 Sep 10 2011, 02:29:57 PM
Must we be sarcastic here? yes this return engagement was a financial flop, but it was still a great production of a great show that was able to play a few months on broadway, a show a hell of a lot more deserving than some of the other crap that's playing.
congrats to all involved, I hope the remainder of the tour goes amazingly.
and goodbye to Kacie Sheik, who is finally leaving the role of Jeanie. Thank you for all your wonderful work!

What is everyone's thoughts on JRB's '13'?
 Aug 19 2011, 05:30:57 PM
weren't a lot of people offended by the way they used terminal illness as a joke and certain things were deemed anti-semetic?
I saw one of the first previews and enjoyed it, but it was an awful show. fun to watch, but awful, and it didn't belong on broadway.

Miss Abigail's 5pm show on Saturdays
 Aug 8 2011, 06:28:03 PM
Time wise you should be fine. but Miss Abigail's was painful to watch, so I'd say skip it.
Laura Benanti in Playboy?
 Aug 1 2011, 11:05:11 PM
could that photo of Kristin possibly be anymore edited?
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 7/31
 Aug 1 2011, 11:03:03 PM
Does anyone know Sister Act's weekly running costs? I don't understand why everyone's saying it's doing so awfully. It may not be at maximum capacity but it's still pulling in over $700,000 a week. Is it so expensive to run?
Tari Kelly as Reno Sweeney
 Jul 31 2011, 05:31:04 AM
per twitter:
sfosternyc Sutton Foster
Was out of the show tonite! Got a back spasm during the matinee in the middle of the tap break. Hoping to be back soon.

I'm upset, i have tickets for today's matinee and i was really looking foreword to seeing her. I'm hoping I'll be able to change the tickets to a different date and see it before I have to go back to university.

Hair Lotto - Summer of Love
 Jul 17 2011, 10:46:17 PM
Thinking about doing lotto sometime this week, anyone know what it's like? and if you lose, can you still get rush tickets for $37?
Leaving a show before it ends, letting your friends cut the rush line, and other lessons in 'etiquette'...
 Jun 15 2011, 11:26:02 AM
Leaving a show before the end of the curtain call to stage door is unacceptable. Period. The blogger was complaining about not getting tickets the first time she rushed How to Succeed when she got there WHEN THE BOX OFFICE OPENED. Well, no sh*t sherlock!
As far as letting people cut in rush line, I think that's inappropriate as well. When I did Jerusalem rush a few weeks ago I got there around 8:10 and was the 3rd person in line. About half an hour after that someone arrived and started pol

Hairspray at Hollywood Bowl Cast Released
 May 24 2011, 12:22:12 PM
Allison Janney as Prudy/Matron/Gym Teacher would have been great in my opinion. Although I won't be seeing it, I'm actually excited for Corbin Bleu as Seaweed. He did quite well as Usnavi.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You