News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PrincessSparkle

PrincessSparkle Profile Photo
Member Name: PrincessSparkle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Rush Drama
 Mar 6 2008, 12:03:11 AM
"Yes, they got the front row center seats, but did they pay the rush price or full price? If they paid the rush price, that's unfair. If they paid full price, then it sucks, but they don't guarantee that the same number of seats will be available for every show so it's not unfair. "

i don't know for a fact, but i'm pretty sure that they paid rush seats for them. i don't honestly think they would be able to pay full price for 8 tickets on sunday and then 4 on wednesday.

i could

re: Rush Drama
 Mar 5 2008, 10:53:13 PM
The issue isn't that they got tickets... right legallybrown? It's the fact that they got, arguably, the best seats in the theatre (or at least the seats that should be going to, and normally do, go to the first people in line) when they were not in that position in the line. If it had been 11:55 and they got the tickets that the people at 11:55 in line deserved, it wouldn't be an issue.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that that was the issue here.

re: Haven Burton as Elle?
 Jan 22 2008, 12:26:44 AM
"Woah, woah, woah, okay, calm down, first of all, I have NO problem with Haven as a performer, but to make excuses for a poor performance from her, no matter whether it was her first day or her last, is unacceptable. While I, or some others, may be able to see a show more than once to see growth from an actor in a character, 99% of people at the show saw ONLY that one performance, so there's never an excuse to be "off"."

I don't disagree with you at all. No actor should really have a ba

re: Haven Burton as Elle?
 Jan 21 2008, 10:24:52 PM
"I can't speak for anyone else, but I saw her as Maureen in RENT, and her voice was incredible, though I can't say the same for her acting, and dancing is absolutely atrocious. I saw her very first show as Margot, and Tracy Jai Edwards had to quite literally hold her hand through all of the choreography. And did anyone else notice the fact that she's not in shape at all? Hope she hits the gym before she goes on for Elle."

"Well, most of them look IN SHAPE to me, when Haven was wearing h

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You