News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chemengrgal

Member Name: chemengrgal
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 14 Clips from Mamma Mia!
 Jul 3 2008, 04:48:22 PM
OMG! I can't wait for this movie!

The way I heard it, "Chiquitita" is still included in the movie, however, the songs "Under Attack", "One of Us" and "Knowing Me, Knowing You" have been removed. Instead, "When All is Said and Done", from ABBA's final album, The Visitors, will be included in the film as a new song not present in the stage musical. "Thank You For the Music" will be included in the movie and played over the closing credits.

re: Sutton Foster video
 Mar 17 2008, 09:37:50 PM
That was hilarious! I love Sutton. I'm a biomedical engineer and I get that same response all of the time... "you're a bio-meta-whata-huh?" :)
re: Ace of Cakes ('Hairspray Premiere')
 Feb 11 2008, 02:12:25 PM
I LOVE Ace of Cakes!!! Their cakes are amazing...although I can't imagine spending that much on a cake unless it was for a wedding. I do agree that the King Kong cake was fabulous, although my favorite was Hogwarts castle for the Harry Potter 5 premiere... that thing was crazy!!! Oh, and whoever said that Duff's staff doesn't know what they're doing and that we should watch Food Network challenges instead: Duff and his staff have competed in those challenges and won, so they obviously know wh
re: Your first musical
 Feb 4 2008, 02:35:20 PM
My first musical was Phantom of the Opera in L.A. with Michael Crawford when I was 7 or 8...

unfortuantely I haven't been able to see a show on Broadway yet (but I catch all of the national tours)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You