News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for skibumb5290

skibumb5290 Profile Photo
Member Name: skibumb5290
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: The Shows I have seen:
Aida
Beauty and the Beast
Hairspray
The Lion King
Little Shop of Horrors
The Producers
Spring Awakening
Wicked
The Wizard of Oz

Shows I have been in or worked on
Beauty and the Beast
The Beverly Hillbillies
The Elephant Man
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How many times have you seen Wicked  Oct 19 2009, 12:41:49 AM
So I saw Wicked for the 5th time today, I won the lottery, and I was just wondering how many times everyone else has seen it.
For all you Harry Potter Fans Out There  Jul 16 2009, 03:29:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk&feature=PlayList&p=C76BE906C9D83A3A&index=0
"A very Potter Musical" Enjoy

re: German Cast Recordings  Jul 11 2009, 07:40:23 PM
I just got Frühlings Erwachen or Spring Awakening and it is really good
re: Next to Normal Tour  Jun 28 2009, 07:54:18 PM
are there any dates on when it will be in Chicago and I know tickets are on sale through October 18th, do you think they will at least extend this through the holidays, and how long do you think that it will be on broadway Through the holidays, next summer, or shorter or longer, because it did have a 96% sales last week
re: Next to Normal Tour  Jun 27 2009, 10:34:50 PM
Any chance that mini-tour will come to Denver, we usually get first tour shows
Next to Normal Tour  Jun 27 2009, 10:23:17 PM
Any chance of a next to normal tour?
re: Extend Rent Tour  Jun 16 2009, 07:34:25 PM
Personally I think that Will Chase was better than Adam Pascal, so I would love for him to go on tour
Extend Rent Tour  Jun 16 2009, 07:14:59 PM
I was looking on the RENT site and noticed that the tour was extended from the original last stop in Tokyo and added through December, will Adam and Anthony be at these stops and will they continue to add stops and keep the tour going or will it stop forever in December?
Extend Rent Tour  Jun 16 2009, 07:14:30 PM
I was looking on the RENT site and noticed that the tour was extended from the original last stop in Tokyo and added through December, will Adam and Anthony be at these stops and will they continue to add stops and keep the tour going or will it stop forever in December?
re: Stephanie J. Block  May 12 2009, 02:19:06 AM
I heard some on you tube it is amazing
Tony Awards Internationally  May 1 2009, 02:25:30 AM
I am wondering if the Tony's are as big internationally as say the Oscars, ie are the telecast overseas?
re: Is Little Mermaid worth seeing?  Apr 22 2009, 11:20:19 AM
YES YES YES it is Amazing but then I love anything by Alan Menken
Wicked Deutschland Question  Apr 14 2009, 12:10:27 AM
I was looking at buying tickets for Wicked when I am in Germany this summer. And I noticed that it is only playing 7 Performances a week Wed-Sun. Are they going to close it soon? How are the ticket sales? and Any idea how long it will play, (no international production of wicked has closed yet). The prices still seem to be high at 45-90 Euros, and tickets are only on sale until 31 July and in America they are on sale well into the fall any idea?
Thanks

re: Les Miz Tour  Apr 8 2009, 01:03:59 AM
Any Idea if it will be Equity and go to big cities like the Current Tour of Rent or be non and do only one night in small cities like the last tour of rent
Les Miz Tour  Apr 6 2009, 01:07:43 PM
I have hear that there will be a Les Miz tour in 2010, does anybody know if this will actually happen
Wicked SF Lottery  Feb 17 2009, 04:58:25 PM
Has anyone done the Wicked SF Lottery and is it as busy as the NY one and what about especially on a wed afternoon?
re: Most Likely Nominees for Best Musical at the TONY's  Feb 12 2009, 10:37:31 PM
[TOS] will get a Nom especially if they reopen in April like it is rumoured
Stage Door During Matinees  Feb 12 2009, 10:23:42 PM
I am wondering if actors come out of the stage door after matinees or do they just stay in the theatre until the evening performance?
I am planning to go see Wicked in San Fran here next week during the matinee.

re: Tschüss, 'Rebecca'  Dec 30 2008, 10:49:59 PM
dass ist nicht gut ich liebe Rebecca in Wien es war sehr gut habe ich gehört, hoffentlich in Kanada will ich sehen
re: translators for a show  Dec 30 2008, 10:44:26 PM
I am pretty sure that the theatre does not do it and it would make me crazy if i paid $120 for a seat and people behind me were translating
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You