News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tamz

Member Name: Tamz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Annie Preview Thread
 Oct 4 2012, 09:58:05 AM
Does anyone know if Lilla also plays Annie on the Saturday matinees or if there's an alternate? I don't want to go this Sat if she's not in. Thanks in advance!
Annie Sat Mat Alternate?
 Oct 4 2012, 09:50:19 AM
Does anyone know if Lilla will be playing Annie on Saturday matinees or will she have an alternate?

Thanks!

Peter and the Starcatcher Saturday lotto
 Jul 4 2012, 12:48:10 PM
Hi,

Has anyone been to the lotto for Peter and the Starcatcher on recent Saturday matinees? If so, please let me know how busy it's been and where seats have been located.

Thanks!!

Godspell lotto & Hunter in lately?
 Mar 26 2012, 08:19:29 PM
Good to know. Does anyone know if the lotto has been busy lately and if so, do they do lotto loser tix?
Venus in Fur rush lately?
 Mar 26 2012, 08:17:32 PM
Thanks. Has anyone been and randomly gotten orchestra seats?
TKTS pricing
 Mar 26 2012, 08:15:56 PM
Do you know if Brooklyn's TKTS booth usually has worse seats or they're all equally divided between the booths? I heard that Brooklyn's has worse because the Times Square one obviously has the most visitors but not sure if it's a rumour or not...
Venus in Fur rush lately?
 Mar 24 2012, 05:33:32 PM
Hi everyone,

Has anyone been to Venus in Fur's rush lately? How early do you think you have to be there? Where have the seats been?

Thanks!

Godspell lotto & Hunter in lately?
 Mar 24 2012, 04:47:43 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering how busy the Godspell lotto has been lately? I'm trying for Sun, April 1 for the 7:30pm show...any news on how it's been for Sunday eve shows?

Also, does anyone know if Hunter's been out lately because I'll be really upset not to see him that night.

One last q: have there been lotto losers tix and how much are they?

Thanks so much!

Once Rush?
 Mar 17 2012, 12:10:52 AM
do you know where the seats are located? thanks!
BOM rush on Sundays
 Sep 28 2011, 01:39:04 PM
Hi everyone,

Has anyone done BOM rush on Sundays lately? I'm wondering how early people have been lining up?

Also, have the lotto lines continued to be large?

Thanks!

Jerusalem and Mother****er Rush
 Apr 27 2011, 12:35:09 AM
Hi everyone,

Has anyone done Jersulaem or Mother****er rush yet? If so, where are the seats and how long did you wait in line before the box office opened to get them?

Thanks!

Arcadia, Book of Mormon, Jerusalem, Lombardi Rushes/SRO
 Apr 25 2011, 07:36:03 PM
where are the seats for all these shows when doing rush? sorry did you say jerusalem is boxes only?
Normal Heart thoughts?
 Apr 17 2011, 08:42:40 PM
oh gosh I thought it was already in previews...guess I'll hold off till it starts!
Normal Heart thoughts?
 Apr 17 2011, 08:40:00 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm wondering who has seen The Normal Heart and what you think about it? I am going to NYC for 4 days and have a lot of choices of what to see. I really want to see this show for Jim Parsons but not sure if it's worth the show or just to stage door after? Does anyone know its running time?

Fyi I see so many shows so when I come to NYC, I like to see shows that are fresh and I really don't enjoy cliched stories. Please let me know if this show falls under any of t

Book of Mormon selling SRO?
 Apr 5 2011, 07:24:06 PM
hey everyone. A few q's:
- where are SRO 'seats' (i.e. back of orch or balc?)
- are SRO's always available?
- how much are they?

Thanks!

Freckleface Strawberry rush?
 Jan 2 2011, 10:02:09 PM
Has anyone heard of rush seats for Freckleface Strawberry?
Thanks for any info you can provide!

Blood from a Stone, Small Fire, Other Desert Cities early reviews?
 Jan 2 2011, 10:01:38 PM
Has anyone seen Blood from a Stone, A Small Fire or Other Desert Cities? Anyone know of rush deals for them? Were any of them good? I'm looking for engaging off-bway shows. Thanks!
Spiderman Rush
 Dec 27 2010, 12:12:23 PM
oh I wasn't sure. Most boxes open at 10am for weekday shows but noon on weekends I think...but yes, not fully sure. Can anyone please confirm?
Spiderman Rush
 Dec 27 2010, 12:50:48 AM
8:30 isn't bad - only an hour and a half wait, right? are you sure that's early enough? is it only what's available - i.e. if it's sold out there are no tix?
Spiderman Rush
 Dec 26 2010, 12:03:33 AM
Hey,

Does anyone know how to get Spiderman rush seats - when it is, if there have been long lines, etc?

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You