pixeltracker

Peter and the Starcatcher Saturday lotto

Peter and the Starcatcher Saturday lotto

Tamz
#1Peter and the Starcatcher Saturday lotto
Posted: 7/4/12 at 12:48pm

Hi,

Has anyone been to the lotto for Peter and the Starcatcher on recent Saturday matinees? If so, please let me know how busy it's been and where seats have been located.

Thanks!!

staticradar Profile Photo
staticradar
#2Peter and the Starcatcher Saturday lotto
Posted: 7/4/12 at 1:15pm

I didn't do Mat, but I did Night show a few weeks ago and there were over 100 people there, but I did manage to win. Warning if you're going with someone the seats may not be together for my friend and I we had seats where I was behind her. They are partial view, but not horrible, there was really only one part I couldn't see and it wasn't crucial. Some may be more obstructed though. It's a great show so good luck. Remember no matter how many people are there someone's gotta win right doesn't hurt to try. My friend and I were already making plans to go shopping and hang out in the city because there were so many people, but I ended up winning so it's possible!

You're always sorry, You're always grateful, You hold her, thinking: "I'm not alone." You're still alone.
-"Sorry-Grateful" Company

hanabana
#2Peter and the Starcatcher Saturday lotto
Posted: 7/4/12 at 11:24pm

I was there last Saturday for the matinee. There were actually a lot of people. I'd say over 100 people as well. But it was Christian Borle's last day for the show, so maybe that was one of the reasons why it was so packed. I did get to watch the show though because my sister won! So I agree with staticradar, it doesn't hurt to try because it is possible to win. And the thing I love about lotto is that you don't waste a lot of time.

Our seats were row H in the orchestra, all the way to the side. It is partial view, but I didn't miss much, I missed seeing one character for like 2 minutes, so it's not a big deal. However, some lotto seats could be more obstructed view than others. I saw some lotto winners in the rows in front of us on the side, and for them it's probably a bit more obstructed. But again, lotto prices are great, and I think generally you won't miss much. Hope that helped. Good luck!!!