News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for shkspr

Member Name: shkspr
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Riedel: Press Take Revenge On Tony Awards
 Jul 17 2009, 04:41:20 PM
Is it really the producers that are doing all of this? Are they in charge of this decision? I thought the American Theatre Wing wasn't run by the producers. Can someone explain please? I'm a little confused about the whole hierarchy. Thanks!
reasons to be pretty vs. Hair
 May 30 2009, 12:03:12 AM
reasons to be pretty- 4
Hair- 12

re: Miranda Sings
 May 26 2009, 12:14:05 AM
Her rendition of "Dance 10 Looks 3" gets me everytime.
re: 'reasons' small spoiler/blooper with Steven Webber Talk Back
 May 26 2009, 12:11:45 AM
heo1128, I think the laughing after the slap is part of the show actually. They laughed after when I saw it too. You never know though.

Steven Weber did a talkback? I like him on Brothers and Sisters. I went to the one with Paul Rudd. Does anyone know if there are others scheduled, and if you have to actually see the show again to go to the talkback? I would totally see it again if I had the money, but alas...

PAUL RUDD HOSTING REASONS TO BE PRETTY TALKBACK
 May 11 2009, 11:19:28 PM
I love him. I kind of want to go back just to see him. Does anyone know if you can just go in for the talk back?
re: REASONS TO BE PRETTY online???
 May 9 2009, 11:40:34 AM
Me too.

The show as a whole is really fantastic, but Thomas Sadoski's performance is just incredible. I hope he becomes a Broadway regular.

re: Addams Family Casting
 May 9 2009, 11:34:26 AM
Krysta really would be the perfect Wednesday if she's supposed to be older in the show!
REASONS TO BE PRETTY online???
 May 9 2009, 11:29:15 AM
I heard the show was closing, but apparently they just started a twitter account and a web series. I hope they can stick it out through the Tonys...

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/reasons+to+be+pretty/video/x97rx8_what-not-to-say-to-your-girlfriend_fun

re: Treasure Island?
 Feb 13 2008, 11:11:13 AM
Is it the same one? Whose working on that one?
Treasure Island?
 Feb 13 2008, 11:00:00 AM
I read a few months back that an action-adventure play of Treasure Island was coming to Broadway. Does anyone know what's happening with this? I think BH Barry was directing; I love him. His fights are amazing! Seems like a cool idea, but I'm not sure it would sell.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You