News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Feathah

Feathah Profile Photo
Member Name: Feathah
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://feathah.blogspot.com
Blog Address: http://feathah.blogspot.com

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TAKEN Mandy Gonzalez at Joe's Pub this Sunday FREE tix
 Jun 15 2017, 09:38:50 PM

Tickets are gone!!!

edit

Mandy is performing at Joe's Pub this Sunday (Father's Day) at 7pm here in NYC. I have two FREE tickets that I am desperate to give away. My parents were supposed to go as a 42nd wedding celebration but my mom broke her wrist and now they can't go. Sucks! I can email the PDF of the tickets. We don't want money. We just want people to go and enjoy the awesomeness of Mandy Gonzalez and

ASPECTS OF LOVE Returning to Broadway!
 Feb 22 2010, 10:35:37 AM
The subject header totally got me! Aspects is one of my favorite shows ever, total guilty pleasure and I don't care what anyone else thinks. I would be thrilled beyond belief if it returned to Bway. It won't but I can dream.
re: Julia Murney is singing on the Today Show soon
 Oct 20 2008, 05:21:44 PM
Am I alone in thinking that - while Julia was great as usual - having her sing that song was wildly inappropriate? I couldn't stand to watch it.
re: So what did we all buy?
 Sep 21 2008, 10:14:44 PM
I got the signed ITH candle for ten bucks. My coffee and piragua were two bucks each. I think the autographed photos were ten?
 Sep 21 2008, 09:45:06 PM
Thank you for the kind emails and comments on my blog! I love the Flea Market! This was my 8th year in a row and I always have a great time! And it benefits Broadway Cares which has been near and dear to my heart for well over a decade.

The In The Heights table was mobbed as early as 9:30am. They also had Rent stuff - mostly autographed posters, playbills and other things from various casts. They got cleaned out early! Some stuff I managed to grab was a coffee cup prop, piragua prop, a

Sep 21 2008, 06:34:01 PM
I got a ton of stuff this year! Wrap up on my blog:
http://feathah.blogspot.com/

And pix:
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/Feathah/Bway%20Flea%20Market%202008/

re: Musical Internet Series Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog with Neil Patrick
 Jul 20 2008, 12:04:46 AM
YAY! I love Dr. Horrible. Watched it for free on the site (they are taking it down after tomorrow 7/20) and bought it for my Ipod. I wish people wouldn't be so critical. It's something they did during the writers strike to be creative and to produce something fun on little money. Can't wait for the DVD!

re: What Show Will Announce Its Closing?
 Jun 17 2008, 11:48:25 AM
Whoever said In The Heights - they did a million dollars in advance sales since the Tonys. And Xanadu has had decent sales all along and it doesn't cost as much to run. Sadly I have to agree with A Catered Affair.
re: What Got u Hooked on Broadway
 Jun 17 2008, 11:44:26 AM
Aspects of Love. And then Rent reinvigorated my love of theater because I was finally able to afford to see stuff on my own. I was in college when it opened.
re: In The Heights CD Signing Photos
 Jun 7 2008, 08:41:36 AM
The signing was a lot of fun and the cast really couldn't be sweeter. They seemed excited to see that people actually knew the words and were singing along to the CD as it played in the store. And they drew a big crowd!
In The Heights CD Signing Photos
 Jun 6 2008, 10:52:04 AM
Hey everyone,

Haven't posted in awhile. Here are my pix from the In The Heights cast recording signing yesterday. I didn't get a chance to edit or crop them. Hope you enjoy them anyway.

Friends In Deed
 Jan 26 2008, 07:12:13 AM
Just an idea. For those of us that are going to miss Rent, perhaps the best way to remember the show would be to make a donation to Friends In Deed.
re: The Color Purple closes
 Jan 24 2008, 08:49:20 PM
Too bad. I really enjoyed The Color Purple. And I thought Oprah would keep it going just for her own ego.

I know to some it seems like an unusually large amount of shows are closing. But this is fairly typical of this time of year. It happens all the time.

re: Adam Pascal on Rent's closing
 Jan 19 2008, 09:22:29 AM
oops! didn't see this was already posted!
delete please!
 Jan 19 2008, 09:03:42 AM
Adam just posted this on adampascalmusic.com. I love it!

Rent Closing
Hello everyone. I feel I should address the closing of Rent on Broadway. I know there are many people who are very upset, and I understand. This show has changed many lives, mine included. However that fact, is what is important. Going to see the show over and over again only allows one to remain longer in a fantasy world. What Jonathan would have wanted is for people come away from the show with a renewe

re: Im going to Broadway for the first time...
 Jan 19 2008, 08:32:14 AM
What shows have you seen in Canada or on tour?
re: Anyone going to the Spelling Bee closing this weekend
 Jan 18 2008, 10:09:59 AM
I am! I can't wait. So sad to see it close but it had a very nice run. I'll post a review afterwards.
re: In What Order Should I See The Following??
 Jan 17 2008, 10:05:20 PM
Let us know what you end up doing! Have fun!

1 Spring Awakening
2 In The Heights
3 A Chorus Line
4 Mary Poppins
5 Hairspray
6 Curtains
7 Jersey Boys

re: The autograph wall...
 Jan 17 2008, 10:02:02 PM
I could see this being up for auction. But how would they do it?

Imagine the stuff that's gonna end up at the live auction this year at the Flea Market.

re: IN THE HEIGHTS ticket question
 Jan 16 2008, 10:08:36 PM
You are awesome. Thanks for the heads up.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You