News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SoMuchBetter44

SoMuchBetter44 Profile Photo
Member Name: SoMuchBetter44
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAIR Tour Cast is Starting to Come Together!
 Sep 24 2010, 12:00:08 AM
Any chance Allison Case could be touring? It's a long shot, but she's the one I would most want to see.
Lisa Brescia in Mama Mia
 Sep 23 2010, 11:55:04 PM
Does anyone have any idea how long she'll be in the role? I would LOVE to get to see her in it, but I probably wont get back to NY until March.
Broadway's best voices
 May 31 2010, 05:15:09 PM
Female: Kristy Cates, Lisa Brescia, Audra McDonald, Kelli O'Hara, Stephanie J. Block, Carolee Carmello, Kerry Butler, Sutton Foster, Kate Shindle.

Male: Gavin Creel, Matthew Morrison, Cheyenne Jackson, Patrick Wilson.

Ragtime at Drury Lane, OakBrook IL
 Feb 26 2010, 03:19:12 PM
Oakbrook is about twenty minutes from me and I live 30 minutes from downtown, so I'd allow about an hour to get there, just in case.

I'd LOVE to see this, I wonder if I can come home for a weekend for it...

In light of Valentines day, what is your favorite broadway love song?
 Feb 11 2010, 01:48:11 PM
I have way too many:

"All the Wasted Time"
"Unusual Way"
"Say it Somehow"
"If I Loved You"
"In Whatever Time We Have"
"The Next Ten Minutes"
"Somewhere"

who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Nov 30 2009, 10:20:36 PM
I'm looking to send something to Allison Case, but seeing as she's not currently in Hair, I'm not sure where to send. Any ideas? Thanks! :)
re: Who is the most pleasant actor you've encountered at the stage door?
 Nov 30 2009, 09:59:37 PM
I've met so many really kind actors, especially ones who are in the ensemble, who are flattered that you noticed them. Specifically, my best stage door experiences have been Kristy Cates at her last show in Wicked Chicago (she took the time to speak to everyone, sign, and take pictures despite the 30 degree weather, and she couldn't have been nicer or more appreciative), and Kerry Butler at Xanadu (it was my birthday and she seemed so excited to wish me a happy birthday, and she was so gracious
Best BFA Musical Theater Programs
 Oct 29 2009, 01:29:07 PM
Wow, I hadn't heard about this! Will Cap21 still be operating independently for their summer programs and 2 year professional program? I'm looking into their summer 6 week professional program for this coming summer. Does anyone know if I can still get college credit from NYU for it this summer?
re: 101 Dalmations Question?
 Oct 8 2009, 03:01:01 PM
I heard a couple of numbers from this show at the Taste of Chicago Broadway Concert over the summer, and it was...interesting, to say the least. Even the children in the audience seemed to think it was too cheesy to be believable. I have to say, though, that the actress playing Cruella DeVille did a great job with the material she was given. I saw her in Xanadu in Chicago as well and am now completely blanking on her name...
re: Top 10 Favorite Sopranos?
 Sep 28 2009, 09:16:50 PM
I hate to sound like a broken record, but:

Kelli O'Hara
Julie Andrews
Audra McDonald
Kristin Chenoweth
Victoria Clark

re: I'm missing Xanadu
 Sep 21 2009, 08:44:28 PM
I saw the show once on Broadway with Kerry and Curtis (made my life, even though Cheyenne wasn't there), and twice in Chicago. Easily one of the most fun, uplifting shows I've seen, and I definitely miss it.
who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Sep 21 2009, 08:38:39 PM
Hi, all. I've been a member of the board for years, but this is my first post because for some reason, the website wouldn't let me log in until now!

I'm interested in sending letters/things to get signed to a few performers and would love some input on who is likely to respond and what address I should send the letters to.

Kerry Butler (should I use the Rock of Ages address?)
Gavin Creel (and the entire cast of Hair)
Sutton Foster

Any input is appreciated! :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You