News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for legally_brunette

Member Name: legally_brunette
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The State of Broadway- Smash Hit or Lost Cause
 Mar 26 2008, 09:37:24 PM
TheActr97J:
"The Drowsy Chaperone was an original, old-fashioned musical comedy with no big stars that had a respectable run and made a solid profit."

Does the name SUTTON FOSTER ring any bells??

She won a Tony for Thoroughly Modern Millie. I think-- i Think-- she was known.

--sorry, just a huge Foster Fan. had to defend.--

re: You're first broadway cast recording
 Mar 22 2008, 02:04:59 PM
"Hairspray." it was my first Broadway show, and i've been obsessed with musical theater since.
re: Have you ever booed during a show?
 Mar 22 2008, 02:02:39 PM
i've never booed anything, even if it was terrible. they tried.... and it's extremely disrespectful.
re: My 2008 Tony predictions, right at this point in time (Musical)
 Mar 20 2008, 04:48:13 PM
personally, i think Young Frankenstein's going to get SOME technical Tony.
re: Spamalot 3-D question.
 Mar 20 2008, 04:20:15 PM
that's the most hilarious - and most Python - thing ever.. haha!
re: Sutton Foster video
 Mar 18 2008, 10:36:36 PM
i think her "gimme gimme" comment, the look was about how amazing she was, like "How AMAZING is she?!" Sutton's great. and i love how most of the kids in the background were in such awe of Sutton: when she was talking to the girl that played Mrs Meers, a girl behind them was taking a picture with her cell phone... my friends and i got a big kick out of that.. don't know why it was so funny to us, oh well. but i LOVE this video!
re: How BAD is Young Frankenstein realy doing?
 Mar 17 2008, 05:34:30 PM
i'm beginning to get a little worried. i'm seeing this in a couple weeks. while i knew the show wasn't "the most amazing thing i'll ever see in my entire life," i didn't think it would be as bad as people are letting on? IS IT? is it just a badly put-togerther show? material problems? (and i have not seen the movie yet, because i don't want to end up comparing performances) i'm nervous...
re: What's the best show on Broadway right now ???
 Mar 17 2008, 05:15:30 PM
i recently saw Curtains, and it was better than i thought it was going to be... an extremely awesome musical!
re: Have you ever fallen asleep in a Broadway show?
 Feb 27 2008, 04:38:39 PM
my dad fell asleep in Curtains, but then again he falls asleep in almost EVERY SHOW
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You