News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jess03187

Jess03187 Profile Photo
Member Name: Jess03187
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Memphis Discount
 Dec 23 2010, 03:33:07 PM
Hello, I tried a search for this but couldn't find any post about it. Does anyone know of any discount codes for Memphis. I am looking to go next thursday (Dec 30th) but I can only find a code that starts January 4th. Thanks!
re: Does Memphis sell Student Rush tickets?
 Mar 29 2010, 07:13:29 PM
Thank you so much for the info, I did actually see this in its first few weeks of opening and enjoyed it a lot. Hopefully I will get lucky and score some front row tickets to see it again.
 Mar 29 2010, 04:00:52 PM
Thanks, I figured it may be a little more crowded this week. I cant get there until about 9 so I'm debating if its worth it.
 Mar 29 2010, 03:00:00 PM
I was thinking of doing the student rush this week for the Wednesday afternoon show. Does anyone know how early people are showing up for it now?
re: $10 HipTix Holiday Deal for BIRDIE & WISHFUL
 Dec 17 2009, 05:43:09 PM
Is there a certain website that you order these tickets on with this discount code for Bye Bye Birdie? I cant seem to find the site to order them that has a spot for a discount code. Thanks!
Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread
 Nov 6 2009, 06:22:18 PM
Does anyone know of any new discount codes for a performance that goes up to December 20th? I know I asked earlier and someone gave me the code "ROAMSS" but of course my family waited to long to get tickets so there are no more available discounts with that code for December 20th. Are there any others that I would be able to use? Thanks!
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Nov 2 2009, 07:17:01 PM
How has the Lotto been? Is it still as crazy as the rush was? I am thinking about going on Saturday to try even though thats probably the worst time to attempt it.
re: In the Heights discount?
 Oct 9 2009, 05:53:39 PM
oh ok thanks!
 Oct 9 2009, 09:42:08 AM
OK thanks for the info! Do you know how the lotto has been recently? I never tried lotto for any show, all I know is that it said to show up between 5:30 and 6 to put your name in lol
 Oct 9 2009, 09:35:49 AM
I am going into the city tomorrow with my friend to see the show hopefully. We are going to try lotto but I don't know how that has been lately so if we don't get it through that we are trying to find a way to get cheap last minute tickets. I know we can try TKTS but I was wondering if anyone has a discount code that would work for this Saturday, 8 p.m. show. Thanks!
The Official Best Musical Tony Award Winner 'In The Heights' Love Thread
 Oct 5 2009, 02:28:13 PM
I am going to be coming into the city with a friend to see the show on Saturday night and we are going to be trying the lotto. Does anyone know how it has been within the last week or so?
 Oct 5 2009, 01:44:59 PM
I would try to lotto but there are four of us and you only win two tickets, that is if you win, which I never do! lol but Thank you for that other discount code. I will most likely use that one because anything is better then paying full price lol
 Oct 4 2009, 10:07:25 PM
My family wants to go see this show towards the end of the December and we were looking for any discount codes but I can only seem to find codes that are for tickets through the end of November. Does anyone know of any codes that run through the end of December or do I have to wait until next month for the new codes?
re: In the Heights Lotto
 Sep 13 2009, 09:05:49 PM
How was the lotto been within the last few weeks? I am thinking of trying this one weekend coming up to bring my friend.
re: Ripley, Fierstein, Batt, DeGarmo, Ashley And Many More Set For '23RD AN
 Sep 8 2009, 03:59:12 PM
Thanks so much for the info! I am defiantly going to try to make it into the city this year for it!
re: Ripley, Fierstein, Batt, DeGarmo, Ashley And Many More Set For '23RD AN
 Sep 8 2009, 03:44:34 PM
I never have been to this before but I am thinking of going this year. How do you know who is available and when they are available at the photo booth or autograph table?
re: Broadway On Broadway 2009?
 Aug 27 2009, 08:45:06 PM
Thanks so much for the info! I don't know if I can get there that early but I hope that I can hear or see at least some of it when I get there
re: Broadway On Broadway 2009?
 Aug 27 2009, 06:45:46 PM
I read somewhere that this was on September 13th but I cant find anywhere about what time it starts. Does anyone know when it starts and usually how long it goes for? I am going to be in the city to see Bye Bye Birdie at 2 so I would love to come in early and catch this since I never been. Thanks!
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Aug 23 2009, 05:36:51 PM
Im heading into the city tomorrow and I was planning on getting the cheapest tickets last minute to go see the show. I just went online because I wanted to get the 36$ tickets but it says there sold out. I know thats a huge possibility that there sold out but I was wondering if those seats are put out the day of the show or if it is just like regular seats? Does anyone know how much they go for at the TKTS booth too?
re: Jersey Boys implementing mobile student lottery
 Jun 23 2009, 08:19:33 AM
me too! I have been trying to this every day (Well Tue, both Wed, and Thurs) for the past month and a half and nothing yet! And I'm doing it with 2 cell phones lol Has anyone won yet?!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You