News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for goodmanK

Member Name: goodmanK
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Emma Stone as Sally Bolwes in Cabaret Review Thread
 Dec 10 2014, 08:07:46 PM
And Emma is out tonight (and was this afternoon). FYI not sure what the rest of the week looks like folks.
Selling Newsies tickets (2) Sat August 24th 8pm, center orch
 Aug 6 2013, 08:54:43 PM
Hello,
I have 2 tickets, row D, center orch, for 8/24 at 8pm.and want to sell for $200 (total). They were well over $100 each so you're getting a bargain. Message me for deets. Only serious inquiries please.
:)

Other ALNM u/s's
 Aug 3 2010, 12:16:42 AM
I'm curious to know if anyone has seen any other understudies in for some supporting roles. Has Kevin David Thomas been on for Hunter? If not, does anyone know when he will be on? PM me if you want. Also would love to hear how Betsy as the countess or erin is as anne...reviews anyone? Def would like to see Kevin on as Henrik though...
re: re: Show Curtains
 Jul 30 2010, 11:47:34 PM
My fav is the original equity tour of Miss Saigon. If anyone has a photo of this it would make my week! Also love Legally Blonde and Phantom's pre-show set made me love the theatre.
A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC'S reopening tonight....
 Jul 15 2010, 10:54:04 AM
Can we get some more reviews!
Yes, Trevor Nunn, we did forget about you.
 Jul 2 2010, 12:27:32 AM
I agree completely with Trevor and his original team. The reason Les Miz became what it became was because of the brilliant of the original. There are shows like Les Miz that are the best in their original form. Aside from that even, to have the original creative team would be a blessing. Producers are full of greed, and I don't think this particular individual is an exception.

I don't have much of an interest in seeing this new production, especially after this. I hope to keep the memo

Who do you think will play Evita in the revival?
 May 11 2010, 02:57:37 PM
Sorry choreograph not direct..Grandage will direct..

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/137734-Will-Ricky-Martin-Be-in-Evitas-Broadway-Revival

May 11 2010, 02:54:55 PM
Set to direct what? Evita? If they are transferring the London production, as announced from Playbill then yes - or I assume...I also read in that same article that Elena Roger is planning on reprising...
 May 11 2010, 02:26:05 PM
Is this revival even happening?? Rob Ashford seems to be pretty busy next season. With How to Succeed in the spring...are we to assume the Evita revival to start previews in the fall?? I hope this revival happens...
ALL ABOUT ME--2nd preview
 Feb 25 2010, 09:28:54 PM
I saw it last night and LOVED it as well as my party. Remember all you schadenfreuders, IT JUST STARTED PREVIEWS.
In light of Valentines day, what is your favorite broadway love song?
 Feb 10 2010, 03:10:12 PM
"All I Ask of You" for sure!
South Pacific leads worth a revisit?
 Feb 7 2010, 08:20:15 PM
" Did you see Karen Olivo?

Her performance is an emotional tour de force"

That is, if she ever performs. I've gone to see WSS 4 times since Tony's and every single time Olivo is out, as well as atleast 5 others. Typical.

re: Sheridan Smith and the UK cast of LB do a fun video to So Much Better
 Oct 1 2009, 01:58:12 PM
Does anyone know if the set in london will be like the Broadway set or the US tour? Interested about this...
re: South Pacific Revisited - 8/1
 Aug 3 2009, 08:05:38 PM
Yes Andrew's voice/acting startled me at first but it totally grew on me as well. Very different. I just can't say enough about Laura and how sharp the production still is. Just a wonderful revival..
re: Has Julie Andrews Ever Attended or Commented on Broadway's 'Mary Poppin
 Apr 8 2009, 01:40:22 PM
Great pictures! i often wonder about that with Reese Witherspoon and Legally Blonde the musical..I wonder if she ever saw it or commented on it...hmm...
re: Best Opening (Not Overture) Number in a Musical
 Apr 4 2009, 03:52:07 PM
First that come to mind:

The Secret Garden, Clusters of Crocus/Opening Dream
Phantom of the Opera, Auction

They should revive The Secret Garden, and not include the changes that they did to the show in London - ruined it!

re: West Side Story Reviews
 Mar 27 2009, 09:56:35 AM
I saw it the other night and loved it. I did think Matt was a little too over confident and self indulgent as Tony. I felt like he was "Matt Cavenaugh" strutting his tight body around playing the role of Tony. It seemed to be just a little too much of "Matt" and not enough "Tony". i never felt that he was struggling with the fear, love, passion, that Tony should be feeling. Otherwise, loved the production, Josephina is unbelievable as Maria as well as the powerful Karen Olivo. The choreography
ATW Internship Fair - Missed deadline
 Mar 17 2009, 08:31:18 PM
I am sooo mad at myself that i missed the registration deadline (March 13th) to attend the internship fair. Does anyone know if they are extremely strict about this? Or would there still be a way to attend?...anyone?
re: Wicked 2nd Nationa tour reviews
 Mar 9 2009, 03:17:15 PM
Fantastic pictures thank you!! Now, as the 2nd tour continues, let's get some reviews/pics...
re: Wicked 2nd Nationa tour reviews
 Mar 8 2009, 01:25:08 AM
That article did list that Barbara Mann theatre expended to fit phantom and lion king.if it fits those too, it has to be big. Sounds like the 2nd national may be the same size as the 1st, but is just heading to smaller markets...12 trucks..wow
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You