News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for starbux

starbux Profile Photo
Member Name: starbux
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Irena's Vow - Friday
 Jun 3 2009, 10:49:58 AM
Anyone?

Can anyone explain the 'post dating' thing to me?

TY!

re: Irena's Vow - Friday
 Jun 2 2009, 08:45:08 PM
Hi there!

I paid $54.50 ($45 ticket plus fees etc.) from Telecharge so thats all ... I will just eat the paypal fees.

Can I ask you - what is post dating it at the box office? I never heard of that. I always thought that if you bought it and couldn't use it, you were out of luck!

My friend suggested Craigslist also ... I've never done anything there, so maybe I should give that a shot too.

Let me know if you are interested, and if not, thank you for the

Don't Stop Believin' - The BROADWAY 'Rock of Ages' Love Thread
 Jun 2 2009, 07:07:14 PM
I *LOVED* ROA so much more than I thought I would. I was at the TKTS booth and took a chance on it, and I am so glad I did. I am planning to drag some friends back to see it again!
Irena's Vow - Friday
 Jun 2 2009, 06:58:11 PM
Hi everyone,

Well, I had a ticket to see Irena's Vow on Friday and now I can't make it - kids will be home. I am so disappointed.

Anyway, I have the ticket and will sell - not trying to make any money on it, just want to get back what I spent! I bought it at a discounted rate. I can put it on ebay if you'd like, to make it an actual transaction.

It is Row C (3rd row) CENTER Orchestra, Seat 101. Friday June 5th, 8 pm. Let me know if anyone is interested.
re: Message from Stephanie J. Block about recent absences
 Apr 17 2008, 08:03:34 AM
I saw Lisa yesterday as well. I was so disappointed that Stephanie wasn't there, I fell in love with her performance in Feb and was taking my mother and son to see it. However, like everyone said, Lisa was truly wonderful. I saw her in Aida as well and she was great.

Enjoy the show today guys!

re: Wait... More Regional Les Miz?
 Apr 13 2008, 07:05:15 PM
Great! Thans incognito and Brian ... I did purchase tickets the other day so I am going June 28th. Orchestra and Premium seats are sold out most dates!

Can't wait!

re: The Official 'In The Heights' Love Thread....
 Apr 10 2008, 04:47:25 PM
Wow, that's the first person I have heard that thought the show was terrible. Oh well, to each his own.

I can't wait to see it again!

re: Wait... More Regional Les Miz?
 Apr 8 2008, 08:11:40 PM
I haven't seen Les Miz since 1988 when I was 11 years old, it was my first broadway show and one of my most memorable experiences. :)

It would be a 3 hour drive to Walnut Theatre for me, but I am dying to see it again. Do you guys think this will be worth the trip?

Apr 7 2008, 09:31:48 AM
Does anyone know who he was or what episode(s) Lin played in Sex and the City? I'm curious ...

Kelly

Apr 6 2008, 08:24:01 PM
Hi everyone!

My boyfriend was one of the $450 bidders, so I now have Lin rapping on my cell phone voicemail. :) The show is just sooo wonderful, I LOVED IT so I had to find this thread and chime in. I have a pic with Lin on my phone now too.

This is one of those shows I can see myself going back to again and again!

Kelly

Help me pick a show!
 Apr 4 2008, 03:43:07 PM
Hi everyone!

I hope to catch one, maybe two shows tomorrow. Please tell me what would be your #1 choice (and second!) out of the following:

In The Heights
Gypsy
Passing Strange
Spring Awakening

I haven't seen any of these yet. Thanks in advance!

Kelly

re: Mezzanine at the Gershwin?
 Mar 27 2008, 06:42:55 PM
Oh good! It is Row A so I figured I would take those seats and go in April rather than months and months down the road for orchestra.

Coolkid, I realize 3 feet isn't really going to make a difference. I only mentioned that aside from my real question - how mezzanine seats in general are. I still think Ticketmaster should have the right info though.

Thanks!

re: Mezzanine at the Gershwin?
 Mar 27 2008, 05:48:06 PM
Thanks for all the answers. I hope that it is decent for my mom and son at least!

:)

Kelly

Mezzanine at the Gershwin?
 Mar 27 2008, 10:25:25 AM
Hi everyone! I would like your opinions for those of you who have had mezz seats (Gershwin, or even elsewhere if you want to weigh in). I've never sat in the mezzanine.

Rather than wait months to get decent seats (I didn't want to pay premium price, we did that last time) to see Wicked, I bought Row A Front Mezz seats for Wicked at the Gershwin. I have already seen it, but I am taking my mother and son. Are we going to be disappointed? What kind of view can I expect from these seats

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You