News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for youcantnotloveme

Member Name: youcantnotloveme
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Discount Codes
 Sep 13 2019, 10:54:12 AM
Are there any discount codes to American Utopia yet?
HELLO, DOLLY! Previews
 Mar 17 2017, 11:59:25 AM

I have been a member of the message boards here for quite a while but I rarely post. 

I was at the performance last night and loved everything about it. The one thing that stood out to me though was a serious concern as to whether Bette will have the vocal longevity to perform this show 7 shows a week. She sounded good last night but there we more than a few times where she seemed to be really struggling to hit certain notes. Does anyone else have these concerns?

EMMYS: Emma Thompson nominated for Sweeney Todd and more!
 Jul 16 2015, 04:51:46 PM

If anyone does have a link to this production can you please PM me? I would love to watch it as I was away when it aired!

Young Frankenstein Sheet Music??
 Mar 29 2008, 12:55:37 PM
Hi! I realize that it appears that I am new to this message board however I have been watching and reading posts for about a year now. However, the reason I finally decided to join was I have searched for about a month now for ANY sheet music from Young Frankenstein at all. If anybody know or has any idea as to how I can get hold of any songs I would be grateful for any information. I am willing to even pay if necessary.

Thank you for your time

Simon

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You