News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kel62286

kel62286 Profile Photo
Member Name: kel62286
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Avenue Q Rush (please?)
 Jul 20 2008, 07:31:18 PM
If I am not mistaken, they still offer tickets to the lotto losers for cheaper mezz seats.
re: Planning a Bway trip? DON'T do these things!
 Jul 1 2008, 09:41:32 PM
Don't buy your theatre tickets through your hotel.

In The Heights Character Question
 Jun 14 2008, 02:05:00 PM
How old is the character of Sonny supposed to be? I thought he was closer to Usnavi in age, but after listening to the recording I thought that maybe he was a teenager still in high school? I also don't remember him being at the club from seeing it on Broadway. Thanks!
re: Tveit's WICKED Fiyero
 Jun 7 2008, 01:59:17 PM
Wow. I wish I could see him in this role! He was fantastic in Hairspray.
re: Cat On a Hot Tin Roof and Gypsy
 Jun 2 2008, 08:39:03 PM
I guess closure was the wrong word. I loved the character and wanted to see her on stage again. I loved the show though!
re: Cat On a Hot Tin Roof and Gypsy
 Jun 2 2008, 08:25:19 PM
I agree about June. I went into gypsy knowing nothing about it and felt that I wanted more closure with june.
re: Replacements learning the show
 Jun 2 2008, 03:52:34 PM
When I did the Wicked emerald curtain tour, they said that thursday and friday afternoons were dedicated to learning. They were also given about 2 -3 weeks.
re: Your favorite Glinda?
 Jun 1 2008, 11:06:54 PM
Kate Fahrner
re: crybaby cast cd
 Jun 1 2008, 07:57:31 PM
I agree, the audience was so entertrained when I saw it. On another note, does the Marriott offer discounts to those staying at the hotel to see the show?
re: Daphne Rubin Vega in Sex and the City Movie
 May 31 2008, 04:34:43 PM
I am not sure of his name, but Graffit Pete from In the Heights is sitting on the bench with a dog while Miranda goes into her apartment.
re: Mamma Mia film
 May 30 2008, 10:52:38 AM
Amanda Seyfried was in Mean Girls as Karen and she was also in Alpha Dog. I am not sure about her singing abilities, though.
re: TKTS Booth Rent Ticket Prices
 May 29 2008, 09:00:00 PM
It is usually 35%, probably now more so with the closing. I would suggest trying lotto and then tkts if you don't get it.
re: In The Heights cast on The View today!
 May 29 2008, 03:42:01 PM
I love the show, and I was pretty dissapointed. I can see why they picked it, but there are much better songs that display more talent.
re: Visiting NYC for the first time-help
 May 26 2008, 10:30:58 PM
You should buy the NFT guide (Not for tourist) on New York CIty. It really helped me out for my trip. I think they sell it at most bookstores, virgin, etc.
re: Flounder Schedule
 May 26 2008, 07:58:11 PM
I hope you are talking about Brian too. He is amazing!
re: Crybaby Merchandise
 May 25 2008, 10:46:47 PM
I will sell you my playbill! Haha Actually I remember the merch at the theater being pretty cute. I haven't seen it online but they also sold it in the broadway store under the marriot.
re: Broadway-themed food (or, What Should I Serve at my Tony Party?)
 May 25 2008, 02:14:35 PM
Cry-baby... you could set out tear jerker candies or something with onions. Or you could make pie like the dancing one in the show... The rest of your ideas were awesome!
re: Legally Blonde?
 May 24 2008, 09:15:38 PM
It really is a lot of fun. The majority of the songs are great and catchy. I'm in college and a sorority, though, so that may have something to do with why i love it so much.
re: Which show should I see with my parents?
 May 23 2008, 12:24:45 AM
Hairspray - I just to my family to see it and everyone enjoyed it.
re: Wicked and Jersey Boys - Chicago
 May 21 2008, 10:53:08 AM
Thank you for the help! I saw Jersey Boys last night for the first time and it was fantastic. My seats, however blew. Granted, they were partial, but It just depends on the theater and show. I missed all of the projections and the upper half of the actors were were on the second level of the stage. I took my mom so we joked about it and just moved after intermission. Once we moved to row c in the dress circle (we were originally g) we were perfect. We are seeing wicked tonight so I will post lat
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You