News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Chip

Chip Profile Photo
Member Name: Chip
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Riabko & Socha will be SPRING leads
 May 9 2008, 07:33:07 PM
I'm so proud of Kyle. He's such a good guy.
re: Expect Hairspray film stars and AIDA song on Disneymania 6 album
 May 4 2008, 12:14:27 AM
Demi Lovato is the actress who is starring in the upcoming Disney Channel movie Camp Rock with the Jonas Brothers. She's also gaining fame with As The Bell Rings and her YouTube videos with Selena Gomez.

...and yes, Kaycee Stroh is the hip-hop girl from HSM.

re: Expect Hairspray film stars and AIDA song on Disneymania 6 album
 May 3 2008, 12:14:42 AM
lol @ TheatreDiva90016

You know you're getting old when you don't recognize the artists on a Disney compilation =P

re: Floyd Collins?
 Apr 6 2008, 04:43:00 PM
From what I know, Floyd Collins is about a Kentucky farmer who seeks riches by trying to discover the largest cave in the region. He gets trapped and becomes the subject of an intense media frenzy. While he is trapped, his brother and Skeets Miller keep him company during the rescue. During the musical, miners, the National Guard and the Red Cross all try to rescue him.
re: Broadway Crush?
 Apr 6 2008, 04:22:06 PM
Is it odd that my Broadway crush is Andrew Keenan-Bolger... even though he hasn't been on Broadway since Seussical?

I also have a slight crush on Stephanie J. Block.

re: Shrek? ewwwwww
 Apr 6 2008, 04:01:44 PM
While I may not be jumping for joy at the thought of this musical, I am excited by the talent attached to it. I am giving it the benefit of the doubt and am waiting to see the show before I pass judgment.

I just slightly cringe at the thought of what they might do for the Shrek costume =/

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You